Start Expecting The Unexpected.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raj's Cabin , Malhotra Heights

Mumbai , India

11:00 A.M.

Abhimanyu was sitting with his eyes widened in shock while Manik was just smirking at him even the fathers were no less , their faces clearly showed how shock they were. Manik even started imagining how will they react when they will see the other two.

Abhimanyu*shaking his head*- No...no this is not possible .Dad pinch me.

Ashish pinched him absentmindedly as he was still in daze, his daughter's boyfriend co owned  one of the largest group of industries in the world. No one from the Murthys and Malhotras knew this fact so they were ought to be surprised , even Raj was standing their stunned.

Abhimanyu *shocked*- How can you be the owner Malhotra.

Manik *smirking*- You should start expecting the unexpected Murthy.

Abhimanyu *rolling his eyes*- Ya !! when i am with you i should do that.

Raj *sternly*- Manik how do you own one of the biggest group of companies in the world .

Manik was going to speak something when his phone rang, it was a call from the manager and it was important so he eyed Madhyam to explain them everything. Manik went out for talking on the mobile.

Ashish *to Madhyam*- Now will you speak

Madhyam - Manik sir is the co founder and one of the CEO of our company, he started the company along with one of his friend.

Raj *frowning*- But he was never interested in business.

Before anyone could say anything further, Manik entered inside with the bank officers and Aryamann .

Abhimanyu *to Aryamann*- What are you doing here

Manik - He is here for signing the papers.

Ashish- So you are the co founder of the company

Aryamann- Yes uncle .

Aryamann took the papers and signed them , while Manik was continuously messaging someone.

Bank officer - Mr. Malhotra we need the third owners signature soon , he owns the most amount of share .

Bank officer said when the door opened and Nandini walked inside muttering sweet curses at Manik and Aryamann as she hated coming to office. She came inside with an irritated face but soon her face lit up seeing Madhyam making Manik chuckle at her babyness. She didn't want to show anything in front of the bank officer so she thought of behaving professionally. This all was not new to her being a major shareholder and chairperson she had to attend board meetings.

Nandini *professionally*- Where are the papers.

Bank officer - You need to sign here ma'am

Nandini took the pen from h and signed the papers while Abhimanyu and Ashish were in a state of shock . This was going to be a heck of a week. Soon the bank officers left and Nandini looked at Manik with a wide grin.

Nandini*grinning*- Are we done with the professional things .

Manik *smiling*- Yep

Manik said and without wasting a second Nandini jumped into Madhyam's arms making Manik and Aryamann chuckle at her excitement while the other three were still confused.

Madhyam*hugging her back*- You should behave professionally in the office.

Nandini*smacking his shoulder*- Shut up bhai , you know I missed you so much.