Are The Owners In your pocket.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Manik's Room , Malhotra Mansion

6:30 A.M.

Manik was sleeping soundly in his room , when his phone rang making him groan in annoyance , he stretched his hand and picked up his mobile from the nightstand.

Manik*annoyed*- Who the hell is calling , dude don't you have a watch.

Man *professionally*- Extremely sorry for disturbing you early morning sir , i wanted to inform you that we have landed.

Manik *sitting up*- You know what you have to do right

Man *politely*- Yes sir, I'll be there by 10 A.M. sir

Manik *sternly*- They shouldn't get to know anything about me or her.

Man *professionally*- Sure sir , I'll take care of it. Have a good Day sir

Manik *rubbing his eyes*- Hmm..bye.

Manik sat on the bed and stretched his body, he yawned and rubbed his eyes . He unlocked his mobile which had Nandini's picture as the wallpaper, a small smile crept on his face looking at the picture. As his sleep was disturbed he decided to annoy his girlfriend only if she knew that Nandini forgot her mobile in her father's room when she went to wish him a good night.

Manik dialled Nandini's number and her mobile started ringing in Ashish and Ragini's room , both of them were having a peaceful sleep which broke due to the ringing of mobile. Ashish nudged Ragini to pick up the phone. She swiped it up with sleepy eyes and accidentally pressed the speaker button

Manik *lovingly*- Good Morning Sunshine

Ashish jolted up on the bed , who the hell was calling his wife sunshine early morning, he looked at ragini . He took the mobile from her and recognized it was Nandini's mobile, they looked at the caller Id and smiled a little. Both of them looked at each other when they heard Manik's voice again.

Manik*frowning*- Pari !! You listening babe.

Ashish smiled at Manik's voice , he had never heard him being so calm and composed . Looks like his daughter was right her Mani was different with her.But however this boy treated his daughter , he just disturbed his peaceful sleep.

Ashish *angrily*- You have disturbed my sleep , just for this stupid good morning wish.

Manik frowned on hearing a male's voice , he pushed his mobile away and once again checked the caller id , he has called his Pari only then why the hell her father's voice is coming. He understood that her mobile is with Ashish .

Manik *plainly*- I am sorry , i didn't knew her mobile is with you

He said and cut the mobile without hearing Ashish's reply , while Ashish was now sure that this boy is suffering from bipolar disorder.

*****************************************************

Raj's Cabin

Malhotra heights

10:00 A.M.

Manik was sitting on the couch happily chatting with his girlfriend, ignoring glares from Raj , Ashish and Abhimanyu like a pro. Abhimanyu was planning all the possible ways in which he can murder as this boy was getting on his nerve now. Even Raj and Ashish were angry but Manik Malhotra didn't budge. Manik looked at the time , it was 10 A.M. and he must be coming anytime soon, he kept his mobile in his pocket and stood up when four of them heard a knock on the door. Raj permitted the person to come inside , it was his PA who was followed by a man in mid 20s.