Stella and Will(I may revamp this later)

Universe: Stella is from the bendy and the ink machine universe

Universe: Stella is from the bendy and the ink machine universe. While Will on the other hand is from the Hello puppets universe.

(KrhisnaPanganiban was the one who gave me the idea to make them also I do have them on my art book as well)

Appearance: Stella is a female cartoon that Henry made. She has bright yellow puffy hair that covers her eyes. Het hair is put in a ponytail and it's very long.

She wears a black knee high dress with a bow in the middle. She has a lace all around the top of the dress. She wear a mini top hat that she got while she was with will. Her skin is white with black dress shoes with strap.

Will is a male bunny puppet, he has pastel green hair and green bunny ears. His eyes are pastel blue and he wears a green vest. His shirt is striped turtleneck with green & purple pastel colors. His blush is a bright pastel pink. His shirt has some ink stains from the constant ink dripping.

Personality: Stella dosen't like talking so Will does it for her. She isn't shy but has a very kind personality.

Will can be very annoying or ignorant. He tends to be rude but is very protective over stella. He helps her with acts and is overall a nice companion for her.

Occupation: magician, magician assistant

Relationship: Family: Henry in a way is her dad

Joey in a way is her step dad

Friends: Boris is a good friend of hers

Will is her best friend

Frenemies: Bendy is her friend but she doesn't like what he's doing and fights him

Alice angel tries to kill her sometimes but they sometimes get along

Enemies: all the ink monsters

Joey even though he is like her stepfather she still hates him

Relationships: family: All the puppets are technically his family

Friends: Stella is his best friend

Frenemies: Henry he doesn't like him being with stella

Boris creeps him out

Enemies: Bendy because he hurt stella

Alice angel because she hurt stella

Ink monsters because they hurt stella

Joey is an evil asshole

All the puppets (its obvious)

Backstory: Stella was helping Henry battle off some ink monsters when suddenly a portal opened. One of the ink monsters pushed stella in. Henry yelled for her but it was too late and the portal closed.

She woke up in an unknown place she got up and started walking. She noticed a puppet and some man in what looked like a booth.

The puppet started talking and acting weird it kinda creeped her out. Suddenly he showed her puppets and told her to take one. She liked the jester type style of the green one.

The puppet started doing weird voodoo things. She saw the puppet looking really weird she walked on the bridge towards the other voice.

The puppet she chose started talking to her and was freaking out. She realized that her mouth was sewn shut. She decided to pretend to not be able to talk. She was literally ink and she didn't understand how they were able sewn anything on her.

She listened to her puppet who was constantly yelling at her.

*time skip to when there out*

She used her ink to save him and as they walked a portal opened. She used her ink to be able to talk again.(I didn't know how to phrase it.)

"We can make it out of here!"

Will looked at her surprised that she was able to talk. They got in the portal and she explained everything. He was surprised that they were actually pretty similar.

They found Henry who asked her what happened and she hesitantly explained.

It was one hectic day.