Angelite

(The more I look at her a feel like I had a bad color choice maybe I should change it)

(orlamacdougall695 is this good?)

Universe: Steven universe (technically) and orlamacdougall695 Scp Foundation Au

Appearance: Angelite is around the same height as pearl and has a slim figure. Her gem stone is around the top of her chest. She prefers to be more human like so her clothes differ from what most gems wear.

She has angel wings and very fluffy hair. She likes to wear a dark blue scarf that a human she considered a friend gave her before they died.

She wears a long sleeved crop top with a skirt and knee high sockets with ballet shoes. Her shirt is a light blue along wih her skirt. Her skirt had a little belt type thing that has a star on it. Her knee high socks are a purplish blueish pastel color the shoes are a darker version of the color.

Personality: Angelite tends to make a look of a very happy person but she is actually very depressed. She doesn't make it apparent that she is unhappy and is usually able to hide behind a smile.

She has a very calm demeanor and is very caring. She protects anyone she can.

Weapon:

(This was my first try making a scythe so I didn't change a lot)

Every gem has a weapon hers is a scythe.

Powers: Angelite is able to heal someone's wounds and help them find peace. She is also able to communicate with someone telepathically. She can also see the best version of yourself.

She is able to fly because of her wings.

Weaknesses: Water, angelite will avoid water like the plague. It hurts her gem stone so she is not able to go near it as it burns her.

Backstory: Angelite loved being free but when she was in home world people would constantly ask if they were the best version of themselves. Blue diamond would ask for her a lot to the point it bothered angelite.

She never wanted to tell anyone if they were their best self's. When she had found about rose quartz fighting against the gems and being free she decided she wanted to be free to.

One day she escaped and went to earth. She was always too scared to talk to humans until hundreds of years later a little boy holding his baby sister came up to her.

The next thing she knew they were bested of friends she later became friends with his little sister.

The boy was now 20 and the girl was now 14 however a world war had started. The boy gave angelite a dark blue scarf before he left to the army. Unfortunately both of her best friends were Jews.

The boy was on the allie side and fought bravely but he never came back. This broke her heart and then the girl was later taken to a concentration camp.

Angelite followed them and what she saw scared her. She never knew humans could be so evil. She was never able to save the little girl and it hurt her.

She vowed to protect anyone she could from the evilness within them and make them a better person. She however refuses to tell people about her power to see the best person they can be.

Fun fact: The diamonds are still after her since angelites are very rare. (Although I'm pretty sure they aren't in real life I decided they would be here)

Relationships: Family She doesn't technically have one

Friends: Marcus was her human friend that died in a war. They were the bestest of friends and he taught her all sorts of stuff.

Emily was his sister who she loved sisterly since Emily taught her things about human females.

After those two she doesn't really have friends.

Enemies: the diamonds she does not like them at all.

Evil humans she hates humans that are evil and will try to change them.

Killing: When angelite is forced to kill a gem or a bad human she always says she's sorry right before killing them. Her weapon was modified to be able to break a gems stone.

She usually hides her face since she doesn't like killing and tears are usually falling down her face. When it's a human she beheads them. When its a gem she kills their body and then breaks the stone.

More fun facts: Angelite does not like being caged up and will fight back.

She doesn't take things literally anymore because of Marcus but is usually confused by certain things human say.

She likes being around animals

After Marcus and Emily died she never tried  to make friends with anyone.

She doesn't kill every gem she sees but if they come at her she will kill them.

She usually hangs out in plains and forests and is as far away as she can be from water.

She doesn't really like to be around creatures that kill humans.

She protects children and doesn't let them get hurt

She is more distant now.

(EDIT: I have not changed anything on her due to this being very old and I don't use her)