Rene

Rene was inspired by Poland and reightangle

Appearance: Rene is a 6'5 male countryhuman with a rectangular head. His flag has black triangles all on the top and bottom. In the top part is red and the bottom is white.

His neck fades from white to black the rest of his body is black. Except his hands on them the middle part has red then white them black. His eyes are white circles

He wear a black hoodie with blueish grayish  pants. He was black shoes and a black cross necklace. He is fit and very strong making people intimidated.

However he tends to look very weak and like a stick but if he was to take of his clothes he would have abs.

Personality: He is an outcast making him very distant. He is child like but he refuses to put his people in trouble unless it's for 'a good cause'

He is pretty distant like I said and is very overprotective over the people he does talk to. He only has a couple of friends since people bully him. They don't do anything psychical but they bully him about how Poland and reightangle are his parents.

No matter how many times he tells them that there not they don't listen to him. This makes him slightly afraid or anxious to talk to people. But even with this information he's very caring, protective, and kind.

He is never the person to start a war and he will enter a war if someone hurts his friends.

Relationships: Family: he has no biological family

Friends: Poland is a very good friend of his

Reightangle is a very good friend

Tenland is his best friend

Heartland is like a mother figure

Frenemies: Unlondon is friends with Tenland but Rene doesn't really like him

Morado is friends with heartland but Rene doesn't really like him.

Enemies: Russia and America are really big bullies

Soviet teases him

Education: His country spends a lot of money on education. Rene is proud of how smart most people in his country are.

Even with this they're are a lot of people in his country that are strong. His country has a lot of military power.

Background: Rene has been around longer than any country (all my oc's) this is because his reign has never ended.

Even though his country has been in many fights most countries feared him and never attacked him.

Language: His countries language is a mixture of polish and German.