Phoenix Laycer

Child him:

Adult him:

Adult him:

Name: Phoenix Laycer

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Gay/mlm

Appearance:
A slight chubby male with the height of 6'5. His front hair is a light brown color with the back hair being black. His hair reaches to his ankles when down. He has a wing that is cut up and not fully grown. It's about 24.2 ft long. His tail is around 15ft long.

Forms:

Spirit form:

(May change)

(May change)

Creature form:
Undetermined

Personality:
His personality changes depending on who he is around.

Royals and Nobles: Calm and collected for the most part he is seen as "emotionless" from the way he talks.

Family: Snarky but very loving.

His quirks:
Due to his father he is quite shameless at times and is willing to talk to you while you're fucking-

Relationships:

Family:

His parents:
Parasite laycer:
Role: Father
Very close. Phoenix looks up to Parasite and for a long time his self worth depended on if Parasite was proud of him.

Arthur laycer/Stewart:
Role: Mother
Very distant and downright hateful. They've never really gotten along unless food was in the mixture. Otherwise they hated each other for taking Parasites attention away from the other. They don't show it though.

His siblings:
Enzo: Not very close but when enzo had no one to go to Phoenix opened his home to him.

Pharaoh: Phoenix wants to kill him because he doesn't see him as his brother and believes him to be a literall parasite (technically he's right)

Esme: Not very close but not distant either.

Primrose: Very close afterall they are twins. She is the one who he feels the most comfortable to tell secrets of his own to.

Coraline: not great as they are on bad terms but they don't necessarily hate each other.

Nina: He feels the need to protect her. So pretty close.

Archer: They don't really have a relationship due to archer being born when Phoenix was already taking care of his own kingdom.

Maxwell Stewart: while technically his adopted sibling he works for Phoenix as his butler. They are pretty close and Phoenix trusts him.

His children:

Lydia Laycer-Dawn: He adores her. However due to work he isn't exactly close but nor are they distant. He does his best to keep up with her life.

Dalco Laycer-Dawn: They are the normal amount of close.

Yuri Laycer-Dawn: An okay amount of close. Phoenix does his best to be a better parent than what yuri had.

His stepdaughters: (Gehenna & Persephone)
For both I would say their an okay amount of close and he's made sure they know he's there for them if they need anything.

His lover:
Jacob Dawn: Great amount of close. Phoenix trusts him with his life.

Friends:

Honestly this poor kid doesn't even have friends- He never spent enough time trying to get friends.

Powers:

Spirt absorption:

Phoenix can absorb a soul to heal his own. Doing this can cause him to become more powerful.

Summoning of fire:

He can summon fire although it can be very weak as he hasn't worked on the power that much.

Revive:

He is capable of reviving the dead although he hasn't perfected his method.

Rise of the dead:

He may summon spirits to help aid him during a fight. This also involves spirits that have made a deal with him and have signed their soul to him.

The dead seer:

He is capable of seeing ghosts and talking to them. At times he cannot pass through the ghost due to his interactions with them.