6🖤

⚠️contains graphic language⚠️
💕
...

A song I don't recognize starts playing and she starts singing along immediately which makes me smile. I could listen to her sing for hours. Actually, I didn't believe her when she said she loves to sing her voice is beautiful..I didn't realize I'm staring at her until she stops at a red light and glances over at me. "What?"  I shrug and look away. "Nothing, you're voice is fucking beautiful ." That soft smile I like traces her lips. "Thanks, dude. I totally got lost in the music, but that means a lot ."  "Maybe you'll be the next big thing, if you made music publicly" I chuckle and look out the window. "If you'd want that at least, I know fame isn't for everyone. I know I wouldn't want it. Good thing I don't have any talents that could get me famous."  "Why wouldn't you want to be famous?" she asks and I look at her again, seeing an expression I can't read on her face.  "I mean, it wouldn't be awful. Financial security would be a huge plus...I've never experienced that. Having fans would be cool, and making bank doing what you love would be sick. But sometimes I think about what the other side of it must be like you know? Paparazzi, having to live up to millions of strangers' standards, people treating you differently, using you, all that shit. I feel like a lot of people don't treat celebrities like normal humans for some stupid fucking reason, and I wouldn't be able to handle that. It's just not for me, but I don't think it's inherently bad." 

Holy shit, this girl. I knew I read her right. "I agree," I say and tap my fingers on the steering wheel. "I mean, mostly. I think it would be worth it in the end personally, but there'd definitely be shitty parts." She pretty much hit the nail on the head. Yeah, it's fucking sick that I'm doing what I'm absolutely passionate about and getting paid buckets for it; and yes, it's true that the fans make it all worth it. She's also right about what sucks about it all, especially when she mentioned people not treating us like normal humans. She understands me so well and she doesn't even know it. I'm tempted to just tell her now, but I want to keep the charade up a bit longer.. This whole week that we've been talking, I've been telling her things about myself that I haven't told friends I've had for over a year, yet I've only just met the girl. I thought I was crazy for being so comfortable with her after less than a full week of knowing her, but clearly it goes both ways, and that makes me glad.  She looks down at our joined hands and starts playing with my fingers gently, not saying anything for a little bit before taking a deep breath and visibly relaxing. "On a lighter note," she starts and I can feel her looking at me again. "I had a lot of fun tonight. I like spending time with you, Billie."  I chuckle and look over at her, putting on one of the smirks I know she loves to hate. "Of course you do, I'm fucking cool."  She rolls her eyes and looks out the window. "Take the next right and there's a drop-off area for the freshman dorms," she instructs and I find myself disappointed that our time together is coming to an end for today.  I wonder if she feels the same way.  I do as told and pull off to the side of the road, watching Angelina take off her seatbelt when I roll to a stop. She grabs her purse off the floor between her legs then looks at me.  "Thanks again, I'll see you tomorrow," she says and I nod in acknowledgment.   "I'll text you."  With that, she gets out of the car, shuts the door, then starts walking towards her dorm building. I watch her for a bit before peeling away from the curb and driving towards my house. I find myself thinking about Angelina and our quickly blossoming friendship the whole way home.  A small of me thinks it's a little weird how I feel about this fucking girl. I feel so attached to her already and it lowkey freaks me out. I've been thinking about her nonstop this whole week, and in ways that I've never thought about a girl before. At first I wrote it off as an instant, friendly connection, but it's starting to feel like more than that somehow.  I honestly don't know what I mean by that, and it's frustrating as hell. Something is just...different. If she were a guy it'd be easy to say I have a crush based on the way I feel around her; but she's a girl, so there's no way that's what it is.   I turn my music up to tune out my invasive thoughts and eventually . Even thinking about the way we met it's something about this girl I manage to push these thoughts out of my head. For now.

What do you guys thing I finally found the person I got the inspiration from @bisexual 💕💕💕 but stay tuned it's more to come