7🤍

⚠️ contains mild graphic language ⚠️
💕
...

I'm currently working on my studies trying to finish up but all I can think about was billie and our little hang out at my job it was so fun getting to be around her and letting loose I KNOW for a fact that I'm have a big ass crush on Billie but what keeps bugging me is that the way she looked at my lips for a minute..maybe it was nothing it was a little dark she was probably just trying to focus better and I misunderstood... back to the fact that I know I have a crush on billie, and I hate it I've falling for another straight girl just fucking perfect... in the mist of me caught in my thoughts Jess snapped me out of them, "girl you ok? You're doing that face you do when your thinking really hard about something you look ridiculous" she said I kind of wanted to tell her but I just wasn't in the mood to and wanted to keep it to my self for a minute so I wouldn't have to escalate my feelings for her maybe I can work turning of my romantic feelings for billie it was ruin our friendship it has happened to me before. "Yea I'm fine I'm just stuck on this question I'm almost finish though" I said turning in my homework and closing my laptop   "Yea ok, well I'm going out for a bit" Jess said "where are you going?" I said "out like I said mind your business" she said trying to put it out as a joke but I knew she was for real "whatever be safe" I said before getting a message from Billie "I'm coming to your dorm" I looked at the messaged shocked before replying "ok" I was happy that she was coming but confused because billie has never been to my dorm room.

This is really short just a little something till the next chapter 💜cuz I'm trynna make that extra long💜