Chapter 5

Chapter 4, But with Lucy. Also this chapter gets heated (no lemon tho).

Older Lucy was sitting at a table with the younger version of her friends, Cana, Juvia, Erza, Mira, Lisanna, and Levy, but no sign of herself at all. She probably went home to think everything over.

"So~, heh, Future Lucy?"

They haven't really been talking much, so Lucy was startled to hear her talk. "Um, yes, Cana?"

"How much do you and Natsu, you know, get down, if you catch my drift eh?" Lucy couldn't handle a drop of alcohol and somehow is already buzzed on wine, so Cana knew she was probably going to answer even if she didn't mean to.

"Cana! You can't just ask someone that!" Levy defended.

"Eh, I would say pretty often." Lucy slurred a little.

"LUCY!" Levy shouted. Everyone at Lucy's table was not just a little shocked at her answer. Suddenly, she realized what she said.

"I-I mean, we're married. What would you expect?"

"Ooh~. So, how is he?"

"Cana!" Everyone shouted.

"I-I don't want to talk about this anymore." Lucy hoped she would just drop it, but sadly, she did not.

"I know what could get you to talk," Cana grinned evily as she raised a bottle of beer. Everyone dreaded what she would do, and rightfully so.

She shoved it in Lucy's mouth (that sounds so wrong). Everyone was frightened when they heard her gulp (God tell me why I'm writing this horror show of a fanfiction, turn away now children, cuz it's gonna get worse).

"Shou know, he'sssa grreat in bed, let me tell ya," Lucy slurred.

"Ooh~ do tell." Juvia was actually curious.

"Yeah, what Juvia said," Cana added.

"Well, he'ss kinda ruff, shou know? Like, he bites. I kinda like it cuzzz, I don kno why I like it actuallly."

"You say Natsu bites you?" Erza questioned.

"Pssh yeah, everywhere. Get'sss kinda hard to hide it, ya know?"

"I know," Levy whispered between coughs, no one heard her though.

"Are you alright, Levy?" Erza asked.

"I'm fine," she answered rather quickly, "but Lucy isn't. We should stop her before she starts giving us details."

"You're probably right, Levy," Lisanna said, watching Lucy babble on about her sex life.

"But lately me and Nassu haven't been able to have alone time because of the kids," She sighed loudly.

"Wait," Erza said.

"Shyeah?"

"Kids?!" Erza's eyes sparkled.

"Yeah, yeah." Lucy waved it off, but suddenly her eyes widened.

"Wait, there are no kids here!" She abruptly stood up and staggered to behind the Natsus.

"Natsu~~"

Both Natsus immediately stiffened and slowly turned around to see a very drunk Lucy.

"Fuck," Older Natsu said.

"I was about to say the same thing."

She gasped. "Oh my MAVIS! There's TWO NATSUS!" She then looked as if she was thinking very hard before her eyes shown brightly. "That means double the pleasure!"

Old Natsu looked like he was scared shitless while Young Natsu looked confused, but also scared because it was Drunk Lucy.

"What the hell is she talking about?"

"Lucy, not now! You're drunk!" Older Natsu ignored his question and got up from his seat to calm his horny wife.

"Oh? Am I?" Lucy whispered seductively into his ear.

"LUCY, NO!"

Lucy looked into his eyes for a moment before bawling her eyes out.

"But I thought you wanted it!" She sobbed. Natsu sighed.

"Lucy, look at me." Lucy sniffled and obeyed. "I would love to, but you are drunk, okay?" He said slowly, like she was a child.

"Okay..." she pouted.

"Okay, good. Now why don't you just sit with your friends while I go talk to mine?"

"Okay!" She smiled and walked off.

Lucy got back to her table somehow without falling flat on her face.

"Maybe you should rest Lucy," Mira finally said something. "We heard that whole conversation from here."

"Well that's because we're sittin' pretty close to the bar," Cana pointed out.

"Shou kno what, shoor prolly right, I should resst forra bit," Lucy agreed while laying her head down on the table.

Just then, the guild doors burst open and someone unfamiliar shouted.

"WE'RE BACK!"