Chapter 8

(btw, Natsu's House might not be exact)

They stood in front of the small house and stared at it.

"Pfft! Dad! You used to live in this? I can smell the dirty laundry from here!" Nashi started going into a huge fit of laughter, she was starting to cry.

"Haha, very funny," Older Natsu sarcastically said, rolling his eyes. "It was very important to me."

"Wait? So you're telling me I had to move out?" Young Natsu asked.

"It's not like you actually lived here, Natsu," Lucy said, reminiscing on all the times he had stayed over at her house. The two Natsus acknowledged the statement, but chose to ignore it. Storm had no idea what they were talking about when Nashi only knew from stories her Mom told her.

"Well, yeah. I mean, when we got married we didn't want to live separately. Plus, it didn't really change much since I had already... kinda.... lived with her." Natsu's voice kinda quieted with the last few words, so Lucy couldn't hear.

"I still heard that."

They ignored her again. Lucy just rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Well, why don't you invite us in, Natsu?" Erza asked nonchalantly.

"Oh, right. Yes," Young Natsu said quickly as to not anger her. "Come right on in!"

He led the group inside to which everyone almost vomited, except the Natsus, because of the mess.

"What is that smell?" Nashi asked. She also had sensitive smell and was surprised that her dad wasn't hurling with her.

"Rotten fish," Young Natsu said simply before sniffing again, "maybe some rotten eggs, too."

"Seriously, Uncle Natsu, I didn't know you were this disgusting," Storm complained.

"What's that supposed' a mean?!" Both Natsus asked.

"Nothing," he replied slowly.

Lucy looked all around the place, having a sudden need to clean. Living with Natsu and Nashi, she had gotten used to huge messes all around the house and cleaning them, with the occasional help from Luke. She also forced the two pinkettes to help aswell sometimes. So she instictavly started to pick stuff up and put them away.

"Are you going to stand there, or are you going to make yourselves useful and help me?" She asked menacingly.

"Help you, Ma'am!" They all yelled and started to clean up rapidly. Erza stood there for a minute, a proud smile decorating her face, for Lucy had used her technique to getting people to do her bidding. She started cleaning as well, the smile still on her lips. Lucy didn't question it.

****

After around two hours, they have finally finished cleaning.

"I can't believe you live in this filth, Natsu," Erza noted, wiping off some sweat from her head. "Hopefully, the future you has learned some decency," she said gazing at Older Natsu. Natsu nervously avoided her gaze.

"Nope. He doesn't do anything around the house unless I tell him to," Lucy admitted.

"Why'd you have'ta rat me out, Luce?!" Natsu shouted.

"Because, you need to learn from your actions," Lucy plainly responded. She nodded towards Erza to give him a little beating.

"Uncle Natsu, I think you should run," Storm reminded him, "Both of you actually."

And so they did, Erza following suite. Lucy, Storm, and Nashi just watched them run out the door of the house.

"So, tell me, is anything happening between the two of you that I should know about?" Lucy teasingly asked.

"Mom! Are we seriously talking about this right now?!" Nashi shouted. Storm just looked shocked.

"Come on! Don't be shy. Just cuz I'm your mom doesn't mean you can't talk to me about your relationships! I can give advice you know."

"One, that makes it more embarrassing to talk about, and two, wasn't Dad your only relationship?" Nashi countered. Lucy's mouth hung open.

"Well! Um... Fine you win! You don't have to talk about it, but I know there has to be something there," Lucy pouted.

"We're just friends!" Nashi and Storm said at the same time.

"That's what I said before I got with your Dad, you know," Lucy said slowly.

"That doesn't mean anything!" Storm refused.

"Surree..."

"It doesn't!"

Just before the conversation could get any worse, Erza burst in the house dragging both of the Natsus by the collar unconscious. She just dropped them both on the floor rather harshly before turning to leave.

"I must bid you adue, for it is rather late," Erza said.

"See you later, Aunt Erza," Storm said.

"Please, just call me, Erza. It makes me feel rather old when you call me 'aunt'," Erza suggested.

"Ok! Bye, Erza!" Nashi waved.

Lucy bid her farewell aswell. She also forced the kids to go to their bed and sleep. She then proceeded to drag the Natsus one by one, because they were both extremely heavy, towards the couch.

"Jeez, if you just learned some manners then maybe that wouldn't have happened. You seriously need to get your stuff together, Natsu," she sighed once she got them both to the couch. She then realized that they couldn't both fit on it. So, she did what any logical person would do:

"Eeny meany miney mo. Catch a tiger by its toe. If it hollers, let it go. Eeny meany miney mo."

Her pointed finger landed on the Older one of the two, so she dragged him on the couch. She turned towards the other one and groaned, knowing she'd have to drag that one to the hammock on the other side of the room. She was already winded, but alas, she had to do what she had to do.

With all of her might, she pushed her and Natsu's body towards the hammock. Once she got close, she dropped his unconscious body on the floor with a loud thud. She winced at the loud noise, hoping it wouldn't wake her husband.

And thankfully, it didn't!

She had lost all of her physical energy dragging the two men, so she had the bright idea of using Taurus's strength to her advantage. Using little to none Magic energy than draining all of your physical energy sounds more appealing.

So, Lucy changed into her Taurus Star Dress and picked him up easily and just dumped him on the hammock. Having no other use for it at the moment, she changed back.

'Finally, time for sleep,' she thought.

But wait...

Where is she going to sleep again?