Chapter 6

Just then, the guild doors burst open and someone unfamiliar shouted.

"WE'RE BACK!"

It seems as soon as the doors opened and those words were spoken, Older Natsu was already in front of the two figures.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Uhh, Dad, I practically live here," the girl spoke with the "duh" kind of tone.

"DAD?!"

"Oh shut up." Natsu silenced them then turned back to the girl. "And to you, you shouldn't be here. This isn't the Fairy Tail you know."

"What do you mean by that, Old Man?" the boy asked.

"I'm not old! And we shouldn't talk about this here. Sit down at one of the tables and tell me how you got here."

"But whyy?" the girl whined.

"Or both of you are grounded."

"Hah! You can't do that because I ain't your son!" The boy crossed his arms at smirked.

"I'm your uncle, and, even though your dad's an ass, he gave me privileges."

"Damn it!"

"Now sit down, both of you."

"Fine!" They both groaned. They were about to sit down when the girl stopped. She turned to the bar where the other Natsu was sitting. He was staring at her.

"Dad?" she whispered to herself. She turned to Older Natsu then back to Younger Natsu.

"I'll explain that too. Now sit your ass down before I wake your mother up."

She flinched and was immediately at the table before anything else happened.

The guild stared at the two curiously. They're obviously from the future because the guild hasn't met them yet and the girl called Natsu "Dad". They were both unfamiliar, but also familiar?

The girl has spiky pink hair while the boy has messy black hair. The girl has bright brown eyes when the boy has dark blue eyes. The girl isn't wearing much but the boy is wearing a coat.

"Nashi, Storm, tell me how you got here," Natsu demanded.

"Well, had a job and came back on train obviously, even though those things are deadly, " the one named Nashi explained.

Natsu sighed. "I meant, tell me what happened at the job, Nash. Did anything weird happen?"

"I'll tell you that. We got a simple one and obviously finished it. It was night and we didn't want to stay away from home for too long since it took almost a day to get there, so we were walking back to the train station. There wasn't anyone out that late, so we were surprised when we encountered a man. He was cloaked and we couldn't see his face, but I think Nashi caught his scent. Nashi, being as reckless as she is, started attacking the man. I think they were an S-Class wizard at most because we weren't able to put up a chance," Storm explained.

"Psh, yeah right, I can beat an S-Class any day!" Nashi scoffed.

"No you can't," Natsu cut in plainly.

"Yes I can, Old Man!"

"I'm not old!"

"Yes you are!"

"I'm only in my late thirties!"

"That's old!"

"No it's not!"

"Yes it i-"

"Okay, this is going to go on forever," Levy cut in, "Just continue with your story, uh, Storm? That's your name right?"