chapter three

Sabrina

Sabrina

          "I am not wearing that."

Millie narrowed her blue eyes at me, and proceeded to shove the clothing items into my arms. I gasped at her abrupt push, having to take a step back since she was so harsh. She was a tiny girl, however her arms packed a mean punch.

"You're the one who asked me to help you pick an outfit!" She scolded me, becoming extremely sensitive when I denied her outfit suggestion. Millie was very proud of her fashion knowledge, so whenever Cora and I didn't want to wear something of her choosing, she got upset. "It's not even that bad."

I stared at the black v-neck body suit that would for sure dip down and showcase all of my chest. She also handed me a pair of frayed denim shorts that clearly did not leave any room for imagination. This was the perfect outfit for the summer time and the occasion, however, I didn't feel entirely too comfortable with wearing it.

"I'm going to look like a pornstar with my tits hanging out! Plus the temperature is already starting to drop and I don't feel like freezing!" I explained to her, obviously being dramatic because it was only in the upper fifties tonight.

Millie simply rolled her eyes before walking over to go look at herself in my mirror. She scanned over her outfit before giving herself a nod of approval. "There's nothing wrong with being a pornstar. Plus, a hoe never gets cold, Brin."

            A scoff fell from my lips at her words. "Except I'm anemic, meaning this hoe does in fact get cold."

            I watched confusion flood her features after I stopped talking. "Anemic? Sabrina, you know I don't speak French."

            I couldn't help but laugh at her reply. My mouth turned upwards into a big grin as a snort came out of it. Millie was a smart girl, but she did have her blonde moments. She never failed to make me smile though. That's what I loved about her.

           "Fine. How about I wear the shirt, but I'm pairing it with jeans." My legs carried me over to my dresser and I reached into it for my pants. They were a slim cut that had a couple tears in them along with frayed bottoms. Millie gave me a thumbs up when I showed them to her.

Suddenly the door to my bedroom swung wide open and in came Cora and Lacey as the barreled inside. They both had contagious grins on their mouths as they danced themselves into my room. I laughed at their antics, noticing the bottle of Smirnoff in one of their hands.

"Who's ready for get druuunkk?!" Lacey screamed out, her endless brown hair framing her face whilst in a messy bun. The hazel tone of her eyes were slightly blurred over after she took a hearty swig from the bottle