THIS IS WHERE I JOINED THE VOLLEYBALL CLUB

I only noticed this after I ate lunch with Hinata and Kageyama. My crystal clear pendant has a tinge of color right at the end.

“Since when...” I whispered to myself. If I think about it, this has something to do on how I’ll be going back to my own life. It’s the reason why I got here anyway. But a small touch of color doesn’t change anything.

I buried my face in my desk and accidentally bumped it harder that I intended.

“Ow.” I rubbed my forehead in pain.

I heard a supressed snicker beside me so I looked at the source. It was definitely this blondie. He was looking straight forward though and doesn’t have any sign of expression.

I decided to just ignore it.

>>time skip brought to you by a happy tangerine<<

Classes are over and I was already preparing to leave as I checked my phone.

From Nii-chan:

Are you interested in any club?

If not, do you think you’ll like being a manager of the volleyball club?

//This manga is about the volleyball club... I don’t think I want to be a main character. I stared at the message for a little longer. I was turned into his sister for a purpose right?//

To Nii-chan:

Sure. What do I do?

From Nii-chan:

Great! Go to gym 2. I heard you’re classmates with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. You can ask them to take you there.

Tsukishima? Yamaguchi

The freckles guy. Maybe the tall blonde with glasses is Tsukishima. I just saw them walking out the room after the class was dismissed.

I quickly carried my bag and sprinted across the hall, hoping to reach the two. I released a breath of relief when I caught sight of the two.

“Yamaguchi-kun! Tsukishima-kun!” I called out and stopped running when they turned to me.

I suddenly remembered the pen Tsukishima has lent me. I took it out of my bag as I walked further.

“Oh, it’s Takeda-san.” Yamaguchi says while they waited for me.

“I forgot to give this back. Thank you.” I said while handing out the pen to Tsukishima. He took it but still hasn’t moved after. “Why do I have a feeling you didn’t call us for this?”

I watched the blonde’s expression. He looks bored all the time. I think I can relate to that. I just notice he’s a lot taller than me. I was only a little taller than Hinata and now I’m wondering what they look like if they’re next to each other.

“Takeda-sensei told me to follow you to gym 2. He asked me to go there. I’m sorry to bother you.” I bowed my head slightly and Yamaguchi immediately waved it off.

Tsukishima on the other hand, doesn’t look like he actually cared whether I tag along or not.

Is this what people think when they talk to me?