THIS IS WHERE I GET TO SEE THE TEAM IN ACTION

I know my face remained expressionless but deep inside, a scowl was already in place.

“I’m Oikawa Tooru, by the way.” The pretty boy said with another flashy smile.

I nodded and picked up the fallen bottles one by one. Before I could get the last one, he suddenly took the ones I was carrying.

“So what’s your name?” he asked while bending away when I tried to take the bottles away. “Nooo. Let me help you.”

I sighed. “You don’t really have to know. You won’t see me after this practice match.”

“Ahh, so you’re from Tobio-chan’s school.” He said before pouting.

Tobio-chan? Ahh, Kageyama.

“That’s unfair! I already told you my name.”

Is this guy for real?

“I did not ask for it.” I retorted before trying to take the bottles again.

“At least let me help?” he insisted. I knew I couldn’t stop him. He’s much more stronger than me and I won’t deny I actually need help.

“I’m still not telling you my name.” I told him and he nodded with a happy smile.

“It’s ok. I have my own ways of finding it out on my own.”

He winked at me which only made me breathe out a sigh.

“Besides, I would have still helped you even if I did not find you interesting. We’re going the same way afterall.” He happily added while both of us proceeded inside the gym.

It was only then that I noticed he was wearing the same shirt as the Seijoh team.

“You’re a player too?” I asked.

“Why does that sound like it has a double meaning?” he chuckled.

“No it doesn’t. You’re the only one thinking that.”

He laughed again and was about to reply when loud female squeals echoed from the audience. We already arrived at the court and everyone already took notice of us. Well, of the guy beside me.

Definitely the prince of Aoba Johsai.

He smiled at the girls screaming his name. He clearly enjoys the attention.

Since his attention was already somewhere else, I took the advantage to take the rest of the water bottles while muttering a quick thank you. I did not wait for him to answer and briskly walked to our side of the court.

“(Y/N)-san, what took you so long? You did not see how we won the second set.” Hinata greeted me with slightly disappointed eyes as I offered him his drink.

“I already know you’ll win.” I said which managed to cheer him up immediately.

“(Y/N)-san... did Oikawa do something sketchy? Why did you arrive with him?” Tanaka asked while he glared at Oikawa. He must be annoyed at the attention the girls were giving the him.

“He just helped me with the bottles.”

“What?! I should have been the one to help you!!” Tanaka clutched his head in defeat before making growling sounds at Oikawa who was now waving at me.

“Why is the Grand King waving at you?” Hinata frowned at the sight.

“Grand King?”

Hinata nodded his head in response and pointed at Kageyama.

“Kageyama said that Oikawa-san taught him a lot in middle school. Kageyama is the King of the court so that makes Oikawa-san the Grand King!” he explained still pointing at Kageyama who turned to him and pushed his head down.