Rainy day

3rd persons pov

It was a rainy day and Keith was sitting on the floor of the living room, having a Disney movie marathon and playing with some toys. Shiro was upstairs in his office doing some work, checking on Keith every hour or so.

Keith didn't mind playing while dada worked for a bit. He had gotten him all set up with a bunch of toys and his favorite movies, just a call away if Keith needed him. Keith sat playing with some blocks and his lion stuffie, building towers and knocking them down with a giggle each time. The rain pouring down outside drowned out by the movie. Keith was in one of his older headspaces today which was the only reason Shiro left him by himself. He was feeling about five today, just old enough to have some time be himself. Usually if he was four or younger Shiro would take care of him.

Keith soon got tired of the blocks and decided to color a picture for dada. He put the blocks back in their respective bin and grabbed the toddler coloring book and big crayons. He looked through some pictures for a bit before deciding on one of a puppy playing in the grass on a sunny day. He took some crayons and carefully colored it in, trying his best to stay in the lines.

Once he had finished he carefully tore it out and stood up, grabbing his lion stuffie and going upstairs, toddling his way to Shiro's office. He knocked on the door softly and waited.

Shiro could hear him coming upstairs and had assumed he was coming to ask Shiro to play. He knocked on the door like always, incase Shiro was having an important business call. Thankfully he wasn't. "Come in, sweet boy." Keith giggled and opened the door, making his way over to Shiro and into his arms. Shiro pulled him into his lap and smiled.

"Did you color me a pretty picture, Angel?" Keith smiled brightly and nodded, holding it up for him to see. Shiro smiled and booped his nose.

"It's beautiful, Starlight." Keith giggled and kissed his cheek before resting his head on his shoulder.

"Jus' for 'ou dada." Shiro smiled and kissed the side of his head.

A/n: sorry this is so short but I've been meaning to get a new chapter out for a while! Hope this works for now! <3