⭐️Info and the Characters⭐️

This story will have different POVs but I will mostly stick with NO POV so you can see the full picture

Information will be in bold texts including author notes (me!)

Bold will also be used for dramatic effects because I love being dramatic with writing lol

Info about characters:

Freddy:
Leader of the crew and is referred as 'boss'. The singer of the group. He is very calm and hardworking. Does everything to make his crew happy. He's the second shortest of the group. He tends to be very tired due to him having to be the one staying up countless nights doing paperwork and bills. He is a very hard worker and will continue to work until he completed his goal. He dislikes foxy due to him being very rough with the kids, and therefore temporary banned him from entertaining kids for a while. He mostly hangs in his own private office after hours to do paperwork.

Bonnie:
The guitar player of the group.
He loves to play songs for the kids and loves creating original songs. He has his own solo in the show and sometimes plays his original songs if Freddy let's him. He's the second tallest of the group. He previously had a crush on Chica until Foxy got in the way, he was mad during the time but he's fine with it now and jokes about it. He's super sweet and is willing to do anything for you. He can repair things. Best friends with Foxy due to their competitive nature.

Chica:
The cook and delivery of the group.
She is very outgoing and enjoys handing out pizza for the kids. She really has good cooking skills. She performs on stage but half the time she's in the kitchen making really good pizza. Shes the shortest out of everyone. She likes to visit Foxy often due to Freddy banning him from the area in the daytime. She likes chatting with Bonnie about his music and what his upcoming songs are. Likes to make snacks for the crew when shows are done, like cookies and brownies. In a relationship with Foxy.

Foxy:
The outcast of the group (preciously known as the entertainer). Very hardheaded after Freddy temporary banned him from entertaining the kids "too harsh", but is determined enough to stay and prove Freddy his worth. The tallest of the group. He looks very violent but he isn't all that much harmful. He enjoys Chica's visits whenever he's stuck sitting in pirate cove during the day. Likes so have small competitions with Bonnie and mess with him, They're best friends. Is in a relationship with Chica.

Golden Freddy:
Not much is known about him.