Chapter 6

✯∘⋆⋅ Jungkook's pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

We rushed out of the dorm, after knowing that sky woke up. We are all excited to see her.. and her reaction.

Little did we know..

We are now in the hallway of the hospital holding a confused crying taehyung. And stressed hyungs.

"It's not possible! How..!? HOW DID SHE...
.
.
.
.
.

**** Flashback -  2 hours ago ****

"Where is she!??" Taehyung hyung yelled. "Who is she?" The nurse asked. Oh my god, he should tell her her fucking name. How the fuck is she supposed to know her.. it's not like only a 'she' is in the whole hospital.

"He meant L/n sky.." Namjoon hyung said. At least we have this smart leader. "Uhh let me check!.. oh umm she woke up 30 minutes ago.." said the nurse. "Yay! Can we see her ?" Hoseok hyung chirped.

"I'm sorry but no.. because when she woke up, she was in hysterical state.. maybe shock" She explained. " So we drugged her". "Wait what!?" Jimin asked. "She said she was in hysterical state.. so they made her sleep" Namjoon hyung said sighing.

"I waited two months for her to wake up.. and they made her sleep again!?" Taehyung shouted. "Please calm down sir, she'll wake up in two hours"she protested. "Okay.. we will wait, right?" Yoongi hyung turned toward us.

"Yeah of course we will" Jimin said.

We entered sky's room and sat in the couch besides her bed. While Namjoon hyung and Taehyung hyung were standing near her sleeping figure.

And we waited two hours.

"It's been two hours already. Why isn't she waking up!?" I said, "jungkook, sweetie. Do you think she is a fucking alarm that she would wake up the exact time!?" Jin hyung said irritated.

"At least, she looks peaceful while sleeping!" Hoseok hyung said. What the... We all turned towards him and glared. "What?" He asked. "It's been a two whole fucking months.. and you just found that out!!!???" Yoongi hyung shouted.

"I was just spilling facts" Hoseok hyung defended. "IT'S NOT TIME FOR YOU TO SPILL FACTS!" Yoongi hyung yelled. "Don't be mean to hobi hyung!" Jimin entered the chat.

"WHY DON'T YOU AND YOUR HOBI HYUNG SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WAIT FOR THAT GIRL TO WAKE UP!?"

"NO.. YOU ARE SO MEAN, AND HOBI HYUNG WAS JUST BEING HONEST AND KIND!!"

"yeah! Yoongi hyung is so mean to me!" 

"WHAT PART OF I DON'T CARE YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND!?"

"Excuse me" sky interrupted.

"THE WHOLE SENTENCE, I JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BE MEAN!!"

"I AM A BAD BOY WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!? YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU FLOWERS AND SAY I LOVE YOU!?? HUH!?"

"I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DO THAT, YOU JUST NEED TO KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF"

"EXCUSE ME!?" sky shouted.

"WHAT!!" Yoonminseok yelled in unison.

"I just woke up, to find strangers in my room arguing with each other!.. WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE!?... WAIT.. WHY THE FUCK I AM HERE!?.. NO NO NO.. WHO AM I?" sky yelled in confusion.

We were enjoying the argument and we didn't even pay intention when
Sky woke up.. damn. But why did she ask us this. Did she forget about us? Did she even forget herself?

"You finally woke up! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Taehyung hugged the poor girl tightly. And what happened next shocked us.

She pushed him!?

"Don't touck me!! Who are you!? Why are you hugging me!?" She asked. "I need to get out of here. I don't want to stay here!" She shouted. At this point Taehyung was so broken and shocked that his eyes were already tearing up.

"Oh my god! Doctor!! She woke up" the nurse entered the room to yell on top of her lungs. Like jeez damn where did u get your vocals from?

The doctor came with two other male nurses. They holded her for the Dr to inject something in her arm.

"This will make her sleep again. And this time for 24 hours.. I hope when she wakes up, she'll be calmer" the Dr said. "And umm can you like go out so I can check on her?"the Dr asked politely.

"Of course doctor" Namjoon hyung said politely.

**** End of Flashback ****

"Her reaction was weird don't you think so!?" Hoseok hyung asks. "No.. who said it was weird!?.. not at all.. the girl is so normal" Yoongi hyung says.. note the sarcasm.

"Really?" Hoseok hyung asks.

"OF COURSE NO!! She basically forgot who we are! Does that seem normal!!" Yoongi hyung yells. "Cut it you two!! I will lock you two in the basement for the rest of your lives if you don't fucking stop!" Jin says angrily.

"Sorry hyung" hoseok hyung said. Jin glared at Yoongi to get a small sorry in exchange.

"Did she really forget us?" Taehyung questions. "I think she did, let's just wait for the doc to come out.. and he'll explain" I say.

After some minutes

"Oh you are still here?" The doctor's surprised face greets us. "Oh no! We are not here!" Yoongi hyung sasses. "YOONGI!!" Jin yells.

"What!!? I just answered his dumb question.

"I'm sorry about him. Can you explain to us what happened inside?" Namjoon questions.

"It's okay.. uh well you see, she just woke up from a coma. I told that gentleman there that when she'll wake up. She'd have some side effects. And of course memory lost is one of them. But don't worry she may get her memories back" the doctor explains. That's pretty much difficult to process. Especially for taehyung hyung and hoseok hyung.

"You told who again!?" Jin asks.. oh ow!

The doctor points at Yoongi hyung.. oh crap. At this moment Yoongi knew he fucked up.

" Y- YOU LITTLE SHIT !!!..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

MAR IS HERE ...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE...(◕દ◕)

*HOPE YOU LIKE IT*

AND DON'T FOGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER(~ ̄³ ̄)~

I PURPLE YOU(◍•ᴗ•◍)💜