chapter 10

✯∘⋆⋅ Taehyung's pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

"What!?" I ask confusion written on my face.. does she remember who I am? Does she regret saving me? Oh my God what if she hates me.

"You!!" She spats.. "you are the one who I saved right?"

"You remember!!" Hobi hyung smile widely. "Yeah I remember two seconds before I closed my eyes.. the only thing I saw is his face" she points at me.

"D-.. do you regret saving me" I ask anxiously. "No not at all, if I sacrificed myself to save you it's either that your life is important for me or it's my life that is worthless and I didn't want it"

What the fuck is wrong with her? Is she blind? Or stupid? How can her life be worthless?

"Oh well we are glad you are fine sky... But we should go, right?" Jin hyung smiles. Oh gosh that awkward smile..

"Nooo.. what the hell are you saying? We should stay with our beloved friend sky right boys?" Yoongi hyung glares at us, signaling us to agree or we gonna sleep in street today. Don't ask how I know that.. I shiver in fear.

"Yes yes yes of course!!" Namjoon hyung says fastly, scared for his life obviously.

"Tch.. I was just joking" jin hyung laughs nervously. "Well that wasn't funny " yoongi spat. Why is he suddenly mad.

"Hey sky! Don't say your life was worthless. Your life is much worth it than what you think! You are a beautiful.. " yoongi says fondly

"..Beautiful person inside and outside. Never give up on yourself! Even if it was for someone else. You deserve to live as much as anyone in this world" namjoon completes.

"Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate what you said.... But I still don't think the same way. I am not beautiful at all" she wipes a tear from her eyes..

"Well as a world wide handsome.. I have the urge to say you are beautiful! But not as much as me of course.. hmm maybe second beautiful" jin hyung chuckles

"Shut up hyung! That was mean" jimin said, walking over towards sky.. " why would you think like that, sky? Why would you think you are worthless and ugly" he asks

"Well I didn't say I'm ugly!" She defends. "I just see that! Okay.. I know for a damn fact I am a lonely bitch for a reason" she says.

"But that's not true!" Hobi hyung interferes.

"It is... Sadly... My heart says so" she says, pain visible in her eyes.

"Hey hey hey! I know you may feel like that at times. But don't trust that okay? We are all here to tell ya how worth you are!" jungkook comforts.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but...
We need to kick you all from this hospital! This room has been used for a good while now.. she is fine now, so she should go home" the rude nurse disturb our moment.

"What kind of hospital does this shit?" Yoongi hyung says, annoyed

"My fucking hospital.. I kick whoever I want. I called her friend, they aren't answering soo I'm asking you to take your girl with you, and FUCK OFF" she slams the door leaving us in shock.

"What the fuck is wrong with this mad woman" jin asks. I don't understand what the hell just happened.

"How is it even her hospital? She is just a nurse!" Hobi hyung said. "I fucking know right!!" Jimin agrees.

"The question is what the fuck is wrong with this hospital hyung" yoongi hyung corrected.

"Wait.. are they kicking me out? Do I have a home to go to?" Sky asks worried.

Oh shit.. we don't know where she lives, nor where her friend lives.

" Oh well I think we will take you to our dorm!" Jimin chirps.

"Woah woah woah.. jimin honey did you forget who we are?" Namjoon hyung asks with a sweet sickening smile.

"Oh my gosh hyung! Did you forget your job? I thought sky is the one who got crazy" he turns to sky "no offense"

"Nah it's okay.. I'll go change my clothes and come back" she gave us a weird look before leaving.

"Jimin! We are idols!" Namjoon whisper shouts. "I am old enough to know that, thanks tho"

"No no you don't understand. we have ppl obsessed over us, I mean fangirls who would be so furious if they find out about her living in our dorm" jin hyung explains.

"And your point is?" Jungkook asks. "She and US would be in trouble" hobi hyung answers. "But hyung who said we would tell anybody about her.. we can hide her" I said.

" I swear to God, I'm gonna loose braincells someday" yoongi hyung complains.. "how can you hide a full ass woman? Huh please tell me, I'm curious!"

"We can just lock her in there and never let her go until we find her a place" I said smiling creepily.

"Oh okay! Mr. Sangwoo 2.O . How are we going to convince her to stay there when we are busy 80% of days?" Jin sarcastically asked.

"Well actually this would be a great idea.. we can convince her that she got in this accident cuz someone was after her and they are still wandering around so she needs to stay in there and not go out cuz it's dangerous for her!!!" Namjoon hyung explains in such a psychotic way.

"Uhhhhhhh.. m scared oh my god .. who has the audacity to hurt her, I mean she is nice. Damn!" Hobi hyung said.

"Hoseok it's a lie.. for fuck sake it's just a lie to convince her." Yoongi said as if he just wanna kill hobi right now and right there.

TO BE CONTINUED

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━
MAR IS HERE ...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE...(◕દ◕)

I AM SOO SORRY FOR THE LATE. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THIS BOOK GONNA GET ANY ATTENTION SO I ABANDONED IT OMG M SUCH A BAD AUTHOR I'M SO SORRY!!.. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K READS! I APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU ALL!!

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE WHENEVER I HAVE TIME

*HOPE YOU LIKE IT*

AND DON'T FOGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER(~ ̄³ ̄)~

I PURPLE YOU(◍•ᴗ•◍)💜