Chapter 7

✯∘⋆⋅ Namjoon's pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

"You fucking knew it!! Oh my lord! I was betrayed by a turtle!!" Jin hyung gasps

"Excuse -fucking- you!?? Did you just call me a turtle!?" Yoongi hyung asks angrily.. oh no! Here we go again.

" Huh?"

"I said did you call me a fucking turtle?"

"Bitch I don't hear you"

"You fucking asshat!! You better hear me now!" Yoongi hyung grits his teeth.

" Oh please! I am in the top how the hell I'm supposed to hear you! Peasant!" Jin hyung sasses.

For real there is no hope in this band to be normal.. I mentally facepalm myself.

"We are here in a crisis and you are arguing!?" Jimin says.

"He started it!" Jin and Yoongi hyung said in unison.

"I can't believe she forgot us! Why?" Taehyung cries. "Maybe because a full ass 30kg metal shit crashed her head!?" Jungkook says with a blank face.

"Emm.. does anyone have eli's number? They need to know that their friend woke up" jimin says. "Of course they deserve to know that their friend is now a total insane person and that she forgot about them, right?" Yoongi hyung says sarcastically.

"Of course they deserve. Now who is gonna call her?" I ask.

They all look at me. Damn. "Oh for fucks sake!" I throw my hands in frustration. "Oh my namjoon! You know you are the only one for this job" Jin hyung says.

"Okay okay, geez!" I protest. "Who has their number?" I ask. "You! They gave it to you, but since I know I can't depend on you to keep it, I copied it here" Jin hyung says holding up a small paper with eli's number.

"Hyung! You are amazing" Hoseok hyung says with an 'you are my crush' face. "Oh honey, just look at my face and you'll know" Jin hyung winks giving us a flying kiss.

Oh c'mon!! I snatch the paper from his hand, grumbling some curses. I dial her number and wait till they picks up. "Hello!?" Eli answers. "uhm hi! Is this mx eli" I ask nervously. "yeah! And who is you?" she asks. "I'm Namjoon" I say. " yeah!? And I'm Obama" I hear her laugh behind the line.

"No! I am really Namjoon" I chuckle. "And why would namjoon from BTS call me?hmm" she asks. "Maybe because your best friend who saved one of my bandmates woke up today?" I sigh. "WHAT! FOR REAL?" she yells.

"You don't need to yell by the way!" I say holding the phone far from my ear.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm just so happy!" They exclaims. "Well there is a little, tiny, pigmy, midget, microscopic, minuscule..."

"Oh for fuck sake!" Yoongi shouts. Snatching the phone from me.

"Hello?.. yeah yeah I'm Yoongi jang jang man bong bong!... Yeah.. anyway your friend here lost the two last braincells and forgot her whole boring life.. yeah yeah... She forgot about you too!"Yoongi talks with them like he's a fucking doctor..

I was going to say the same thing. If he just let me complete the the synonyms.

"And. Done!"Yoongi exclaims. "They're coming now". "What do you mean by-..."

"HELLO MOTHERFUCKERS! I AM HERE!" Eli opens the door and come into the hospital.

"I didn't expect by now.. you meant now" we all turned to Taehyung with a wtf look. "Well it doesn't matter if it was now or later! Cause I'm here anyways" Eli says.

✯∘⋆⋅ eli's pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

I was standing there waiting for them to say something till.. "uh so Eli! We will get going okay!?" Hoseok says. "Wait.. what? You gonna leave me alone?" I ask.

"Well what do you think!? We have no lives? No jobs? No beautiful faces to take care of? We aren't like you honey!" Jin sasses. Why do I feel like he's saying I have no life? cause hell I have one.

"You can't just leave me here alone!" I protest. "Yeah we can! And you'll see" Yoongi says. " Then why did you call me!?" I ask angrily.. "I called to tell you about your friend and her condition!" Namjoon explains.

"Yeah! And and I didn't fucking tell you to come here!" Yoongi exclaims.

"You just assumed that you need to come so we didn't say anything! Now if you excuse us. I need to take care of my face in my home." Jin says walking out.

Well I guess I'm doomed lol.

"Bye!" Jimin said.

They all left me, except taehyung.

"So you gonna stay with me?" I ask hopefully.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He said sniffing, as he was crying all the time.

"You won't go with your so called bandmates?" I answer with another question.

"Wait.. they left me? I didn't notice" he says panicking. "Oh for fuck sake! They always forget me!" He shouts frustratedly.

"Oh man! I'm sorry! You just need to stay with me for a while.. they gonna come back" I say pretending to feel bad for him. I am surprised by my acting skills. I didn't know I can act. And to be honest, I don't want to to stay alone here.

"Uhhh! You still need to practice and maybe take some lessons" he says disappointedly. "What?" I ask confused. "Well your acting skills are horrible. If you want a teacher I can help" he offers. Oh please god..

"No.. pfff what are you talking about? do you think I'm acting haha?" I laugh nervously. "In other ways.. I don't care. I'm gonna go home, call me if she wakes up again" taehyung says giving me a smug face.. ugh

"Ah.. and please don't leave her alone" he holds my hand and gives me a sad smile. He really looks concerned for sky.  he is a nice person after all.

"Even though I know you have nothing to do besides staying here, cause you have no life. But still, I need you to assure me that you won't leave" he says chuckling.

Well I take that back. He is NOT nice.

"Yeah yeah whatever.. fuck off" I say waving my hand to him to go before I slash his throat with my nails.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

MAR IS HERE ...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE...(◕દ◕)

*HOPE YOU LIKE IT*

AND DON'T FOGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER(~ ̄³ ̄)~

I PURPLE YOU(◍•ᴗ•◍)💜