chapter 8

✯∘⋆⋅ Your pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

I woke up again with a severe headache. Damn it. Why do they keep drugging me it's not like I'm dangerous!... Right?

'of course you are not!' I hear someone said inside of my head. "What the fuck! Who are you?" I ask frightened because no one is here. 'yeah I guess your head is not working anymore tsk my poor sky forgot everything! My life has no meaning now.. I can die and kill you with me' the sound said.

"Wait a minute! Why would I die if you die?" I say loudly enough so whatever creature it is can hear.

'you know you are so stupid? Why would you talk loudly while I can read your fucking mind! I am your heart!" The sound yelled in my head.

Okay now I know why did they drug me! I'm officially a girl with no memory left in her crazy head. Great!

'you are not crazy woman! You just hit your head and forgot all your unworthy life!'

"Well if you are saying the truth then tell me who am I? And what 'unworthy life' I have?" I quoted the unworthy life part with my fingers.

'that's not place to say! I just can say you are stupid and you have a low IQ'

"Isn't that the same thing? And by the way it's you who is stupid cause you already addressed me as sky"I said proudly.

'just shut up'

"Okeh"

.

.

.

"Oh you woke up! Miss sky" a doctor came holding up a file.

"I guess yes" I say.

"How do you feel after having rest from the coma hmm?" The doctor asked.

"I am confused? And sore... Also I have a severe headache! Yeah definitely fine" I say smiling.

"Uhuh we can solve all this! You just need to do a some movements and the soreness would be gone.. and I'll tell the nurse to come and give a medicine for your headache.. okay?" I nod. The doctor sounds a little bit more cheerful than normal doctors. That's scary.

"There is this cute best friend of yours who wants to see you!!" He says. And gosh.. I don't want to see this creepy smile of his. NEVER.

"OH.. really! But I don't remember having a friend!" I say sadly. "I know you don't remember! I shouldn't let them come in, but heck I can't say no to their face!"

"What a great doctor you are!" I say sarcastically.

"Sky!? Awh my baby! How are you honey! You dumbass really made me scared!" They throw themselves at me hugging me like a bear.

I awkwardly smile, patting their back. "Calm down bro. I don't even remember you! So just calm your tits"I say

"So you really don't remember anything huh!" They said rummaging through they're bag.. then they found a hammer.

"What are you going to do with that?" I eyed her suspiciously.

"I heard that if I hit the same place you hit your head two months ago you may get your memories back!! So I'm gonna hit you with it.. don't worry. If I don't hit the same place, we can try again and again till I find it"they said smiling like a maniac.

"WHAT? NO!! DON'T!!" The doctor shoots taking the hammer from that person. " Eli!? Are you insane? You can damage her head!"

"I can fix it.. just a little strong hit and she'll be okay!" The person who I assume their name is eli says trying to take the hammer.

The first thing I see after waking up is a horror scene.. it's like a film about psychopaths.

"I'll get going now" he waves his hand walking out from the room, dragging with him a weirdly smiling Eli..

Okeh... that was a great friend-meeting.

✯∘⋆⋅ Hoseok's pov ⋅⋆∘✯∘⋆⋅

We were all practicing for the performance in the awards ceremony. After realizing the album and the accident, we had to work a lot to keep the media distracted from the accident with sky. If not they will keep following us more and maybe even keep eyes on sky, which is not good at all.

"And.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. come on guys! We can't stop till you get the right choreography!!" I yell trying to motivate them, but all I hear is groans and grumblings.

"C'mon guys don't be lazy! Even Yoongi hyung is trying his best! right?" I turn towards Yoongi hyung to find him already sleeping in the ground with his neck pillow. I fucking hate that pillow! It's EVERY WHERE!!!

I turn again to find the others doing the same thing..

"Oh hell nah! Not on my watch! Bring you fucking asses right here!"I point my finger to the floor, next to me.

"C'mon HOBI hyung! We are tired!" Jimin whines. I gasp " Jimin!? You are the last one who I was expecting from him this words"

"Maybe because we are practicing for hmm... Ah for THREE FUCKING HOURS!?" jin hyung shouts the sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Even the muscle pig is passed out!" Taehyung notes pointing at the sleeping kid. And the guilt hits me.. hits me so hard.

"Guys I didn't notice the time I really didn't! I'm sorry.. EVERYONE!! take 10 minutes rest!" I say cheerfully as I drop my body in the ground.

"10 MINUTES!? THAT'S IT? I NEED TO FUCKING REST! AND LET MY GORGEOUS BODY RELAX!" Jin hyung yells on top of his lungs.

"Yeah!" The others said in unison. Fuck this shit I'm out.

"You-.."

"GUYS!! GUESS WHAT!" taehyung says jumping from the ground.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay! sky woke up and we need to go to see her!?" Namjoon says with an expressionless face.

"How did you know?" Taehyung asks

"Just luck!?" Namjoon shrugs

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

MAR IS HERE ...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE...(◕દ◕)

*HOPE YOU LIKE IT*

AND DON'T FOGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER(~ ̄³ ̄)~

I PURPLE YOU(◍•ᴗ•◍)💜