Chapter Four

The next morning Taehyung and his younger brother-in-law Gisu got together and headed for the gym. He was still emotional thinking about everything. He wondered had the baby made it if they would be different. Maybe they would be happier and wouldn't be at such odds. Then again the thought of having a child and dealing with what he went through at the time made his stomach drop. Either way, was a lose-lose situation for him. He shook his head.

He stretched his body and they walked slowly on the treadmill for idle chat.

"Have you started wedding planning yet?" Taehyung looked at him. Gisu increased the speed of his treadmill to match Taehyung's.

"Not yet, I figured next year I'd do it. Eomma's so excited."

"Of course she is, you're her baby and the last to get married."

"I know, it's kinda nerve-wracking." He chuckled softly.

"I can't wait."

"But I'm still scared. Like...I just don't know...Hyung, give me some pointers. I know Kyu Hyung is married but he's married to a woman so it's different. Plus, you're closer to my age and the only one I feel like I can talk to. I need some insight. Am I making the right decision? Am I ready to make this commitment? Will I stay happy? How do you and Jin Hyung stay happy?"

On the outside, Taehyung was calm as ever but internally he was freaking out. What the hell was he supposed to say?

"Sex." His blurted out and Gisu's eyes widened. Taehyung wanted to slap his forehead for saying that stupid answer. He cleared his throat. "I guess..."

"Sex keeps a marriage alive?" He stared intently at Taehyung who was sweating and not just from walking on the treadmill.

"Of course!" He was one to talk with his sexless marriage.

"Hyung, do you think I'm old enough to get married?"

"Gisu stop it, you're twenty-four, I was nineteen when I married your brother."

"I know," he groaned. "I'm just nervous, that's why I'm panicking right now."

Taehyung giggled. "It's alright, you're supposed to be nervous. You're about to make a big decision but at the end of the day, just follow your heart and you'll be fine." Gisu smiled at him and nodded. "Now let's jog so you can clear your head."

"Thanks Hyung."

They both began jogging. Taehyung stared at the meter in deep thought. He wished he could follow his own advice. What was his heart telling him to do?

_______________________________

Taehyung went to the lounge that night, he definitely needed a drink. Jimin handed him a shot.

"Why do you look like you've been through hell and back?" He folded his arms.

Taehyung sighed deeply. "I'm just an emotional wreck that's all." He took his shot.

Jungkook walked over towards them. "Why? What happened?" he asked.

"Chae-Ku Hyung and I were talking last night and I mentioned the baby." He sniffled. "I got so emotional and I went home but then I started crying and Chae-Ku followed me and asked me to stay with him."

"Taehyung!" Jimin shouted.

"I didn't do it! I swear! I just stayed home and cried all night instead."

"Taehyung, stop hanging out with him," Jimin said.

"What? Why?"

"You're married and he knows that, why would he ask you to stay with him?"