Chapter Eight

Shinwa stepped quietly into the studio. He walked towards the office and saw Wen-Mu sitting at the desk still working. He waited in the shadows, he knew Wen-Mu wouldn't last too much longer. As if on cue Wen-Mu let out a loud yawn.

"Ah, I'll finish tomorrow." He stretched and gathered his things. He shut the light off and closed the office door. He searched for his keys to lock the door. "Damn where the hell did I put those keys? Oh well, it's not like anyone will break-in." He walked off. Once the door shut. Shinwa tipped into office. He was happy he didn't have to pick the lock. He began searching through file cabinets. He saw a folder with Seokjin's name on and pulled it out. He searched through all the papers until he found his address.

"So that's where he lives." He took a picture of the paper and placed everything back the way it was before running out of the studio.

_____________________

Taehyung sat at the table as Seokjin set a plate in front of him. "Will you be ok while I'm gone? Do you wanna call Jimin?"

"No, he's busy."

"Kookie?"

"No, he's busy." He whispered.

"Tae, don't sit home today. Call Soomin or Aunt Misun."

"I'll go to Soomin's."

"Ok, eat up and I'll walk you to your car."

He nodded.

Seokjin went into the bathroom to get dressed. He stood in the mirror brushing his teeth. This felt oddly familiar. It was almost like they were back to how they were so long ago. No heavy tension, no attitudes just calmness. He closed his eyes praying after the concert they would be like this forever. There was so much he wanted to say but he was going to wait. The timing had to be right.

Once he finished getting dressed, Taehyung had finished his food and stood at the sink washing all the dishes.

"Sorry I didn't wash the pots, I was rushing."

"That's ok." He wiped his hands off and they both walked out of the apartment. Seokjin opened the car door for Taehyung.

"Thank you."

"Listen I won't be home until later tonight, the concert is in two days so we're gonna rehearse a lot."

"Ok, I'll be fine once I hang out with Soomin."

"Ok." They stared at each other and Taehyung tilted his head a bit.

"What?"

Seokjin rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, it's just...can I kiss you?" His face became red as Taehyung's cheeks heated up and his heart pounded.

"Um...yeah," he whispered.

Seokjin gently cupped his face and pressed his lips to his. Taehyung instantly leaned into the kiss, tears fell from his eyes. He missed his husband's lips so much. All the emptiness he felt before suddenly disappeared with just one kiss. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jin's neck as Jin pulled him closer. Their tongues gently caressed against one another.

If it wasn't for the fact they needed air separating wouldn't have been an option. Seokjin pressed his head against Taehyung's.

"Take it easy ok?"

"I will and you do the same."

"Yes." He pecked Taehyung's lips once more before going into his car. Taehyung sat there for a moment trying to get his bearings together. His lips still tingled from the sensation of Jin's lips. His husband's scent lingered around him. He took a deep breath and drove off.