2

Mia sat in her bedroom, doing her makeup whilst also smoking a joint. She decided to just do a natural base and give herself little gems around her eyes. She was too high to do any of the intricate shit she usually liked to do for parties.

She was blasting music from her speaker and singing along as she continued to get ready. Mia was blasting RATBOY as she danced around her room feeling the affects of all the weed she had been smoking all day. Putting on her outfit which was practically a sexy schoolgirl outfit. She wore a black tennis skirt which left little to the imagination, she paired this with thigh high white socks and her favourite pair of platform Mary-Janes. She finished her outfit by pulling on a tight fitting crop top. Looking in the mirror she smiled at her appearance, adding 2 little clips to her hair to complete the look.

Mia checked the time and saw that it was now 9:30, she decided she had time to inhale a few lines before she left. After crushing up the crystals she bought earlier in the day she prepared 2 lines of coke before inhaling them both. She coughed and gagged slightly at the aftertaste, her eyes watering.

Mia grabbed her signature black backpack making sure she had packed a few pre rolled joints, knowing she would be too fucked to be able to roll while at the party. She also grabbed a half bottle of vodka and her phone. She started making her way to the party when she felt her phone buzz.

Fez:
Yo, you need a ride to the party tonight?

Mia smiled at his thoughtfulness, and typed out her reply.

Mia:
Nah I'm good, almost there. Thanks tho :)

Fez smiled at the message she had sent him, although he was slightly worried that she would be walking on her own. Especially because he knew she would be either high or drunk or both. He got in his car and made his way to the party anyway. Although the main reason he was here was for business, he was also excited to see his favourite girl. He especially wanted to see her in whatever cute outfit she was most likely wearing. Fezco sighed as he cursed himself for being so pussy whipped.

Mia smiled as she reached the house which was booming with loud music. She was already feeling the affects of the coke and weed, excited to get even more fucked up. She wasn't even sure who's party this was, she had just received an invite from Nate Jacobs through her DM's. Mia could never turn down a party.

She made her way through the house, there were drunk teens everywhere. Dancing on each other, doing shots in the kitchen. She decided she needed another boost of energy. Going to the bathroom, so no one would ask her to share her drugs. She quickly fished a key from her bag and sniffed 3 keys of her coke.

Looking at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, she saw her pupils were extremely dilated and felt her jaw starting to clench slightly. Oh yeah, she was definitely feeling the effects now. Mia made her way downstairs, deciding to dance with some of her school-mates whom she rarely spoke to outside of parties.

She saw Kat, a girl she actually really got along with. The girl approached her with a drunk smile. "Miaaa- you look hot!" She exclaimed, slurring her words. Mia smiled, amused by her drunkenness. "You look hotter." She claimed as they started dancing. After about 20 minutes she found herself needing some fresh air, and a joint.

"I'm gonna go out for a smoke, you want to come?" Mia asked the girl who looked to be having the time of her life.

"Nah, you go I'll catch you later!" Mia nodded walking away feeling Kat slap her ass as she was walking, which made her laugh.

Mia spotted her favourite person sitting on a sofa which was oddly placed outside. He was smoking by himself, looking as though he would rather be anywhere else. She smiled slyly as she walked behind the couch without him noticing her. She covered his eyes with her dainty hand and felt him tense.