9

It wasn't often that Fezco indulged himself in using his own products. He was usually content with his good old friend Mary Jane. But he figured tonight was as good of an opportunity as he was going to get. He felt every beat of the techno song blasting in the dark club they had somehow managed to get into. Leaning against the wall he was content with watching Mia and her friend dancing together, while he sipped on his beer. He wasn't sure if it was the drugs or the atmosphere that gave him a sudden burst of confidence, but he found himself making his way over to the pair.

"FEZZIE!" Mia screamed, her voice battling the loud music as she grabbed the older boys arm pulling him into a half hug.

"Come dance with us!" She shouted, leaning herself closer to him. Fezco chuckled at her enthusiasm and found himself dancing along with the girls, unabashed. She giggled as they jumped about together, before Kat excused herself to use the bathroom.

Mia smirked, deciding to finally shoot her shot. If not now then she worried she would never do it. She slinked her body closer to Fezco's, dancing slightly more seductively than before. Fezco felt his heart racing, placing his hands on her small waist as she danced with him.

Mia turned to face him, placing her hands on his shoulders. "I'm glad you came out tonight." She muttered into his ear.

"Yeah me too." He agreed, getting lost in her intoxicating aroma of coconut and marijuana, mixed with a hint of spearmint gum she had been chewing not long ago. The couple stilled for a moment, staring into the others eyes for god knows how long. 'Fuck it' was Mia's final thought as she leaned up to press her lips against Fezco's.

Fezco stilled for a moment in shock, not quite believing that Mia had made the first move. Then kissing her back with an equal amount of fiery passion, letting out months of frustration finally. He grabbed her by the mall of her back, pressing her body closer to his. Allowing himself to become lost in the delicious enigma that is Mia McKenzie. As the couple finally pulled away from their kiss they stared at one another for a few seconds.

"Fuckin' finally." Fez muttered, making Mia laugh. Her pupils were dilated and her eyes were shining against the colourful strobe lights and before he knew it Fezco was pulling her back in for another aching kiss.

"Woah, are you guys gonna fuck?" The couple broke apart at the sound of Kat's amused voice. She smirked knowingly at Mia, with a raised eyebrow as if to say 'I told you so'. Mia rolled her eyes at the girl. "You wish, perv." Kat laughed at her friends crude comment with a suggestive wink, making Mia's face redden further.

"Ok, ok! Let's go, this place is dead now anyway." Mia interrupted, trying desperately to change the subject of their conversation. "Aight, I'll call a cab." Fezco muttered softly into her ear making Mia's heart beat race. "Thanks Fezzie." She leaned upwards kissing his cheek, grinning when she saw his soft smile as he made his way outside.

"Bro, you have to tell me everything!" Kat exclaimed, grabbing her friends arm tightly while jumping about the club.

"Bro! I don't even know! He just kissed me outta no where!" Mia exclaimed, giggling at her friends hyper ness.

"You two are so fucking tonight!" Kat exclaimed to her friend making the two girls erupt in giggles.

"I'm so fucked!" Mia replied, grabbing her friends hands and dancing with her as people around them began to exit the club as it was nearing 3AM.

Fezco found himself smiling like an idiot as he made his way towards the giggling pair of teens. He still couldn't quite believe that he had made his move on Mia, or had she made her move on him? He couldn't quite remember, his brain was still clouded by his overwhelming happiness caused by both Mia and the Molly he had taken.

"Aight' the cab is here." He informed the girls, Mia and Kat were giggling with one another and Fezco's heart warmed at the sight of the two dancing. He enjoyed seeing Mia happy and having fun. He was especially glad to see that the girl had other friends than himself.

"Okay! You guys can drop me off first and then, ya know..." Kat trailed off, winking at the blushing pair. Mia hit her lightly in the arm at her comment, making Kat snicker even harder.

Fez was however, lost in his own thoughts. His mind completely full with thoughts of a certain bright eyed Latina girl who he found himself falling for further each day.

"Yeah, the cabs here." He informed the girls as a phone call pulled him out of his trance.

"Okay.. then let's go." Mia muttered, staring solely at the older boy. Kat rolled her eyes at the couple who were so obviously infatuated with one another.

"Yeah they are definitely fucking tonight."

-

A/N-

Omg guys, I actually can't believe the amount of attention this story has been getting. I actually love you all so much and your comments crack me up. Sorry this update took so long but I promise the next one will be more interesting ;)) 🖤🖤