3

As Fezco parked outside of his apartment complex it struck Mia that she had never actually been here before. They had only ever really hung out at the corner shop. Mia loved her visits because she would get to spend time with the boy she had grown to care for over the past few months.

Before she could get out she realised that Fezco had already come round to her side of the car and had opened her door for her. She grinned at the sweet gesture and climbed out of the car, grabbing his hand as the walked up to his apartment together. Fezco was glad it was so dark out because he was sure his face would be burning right now. Although he had to release her hand to open the door, much to Mia's disappointment. "Yo, so uh, I can take the couch and you can sleep in my bed." He said guiding her towards his room after he had finished locking the door.

"Fez, cmon I'm not gonna make you sleep on the couch. We can just share the bed." Mia smiled at him as he pushed open his bedroom door. He chuckled, "Well I ain't gon complain about that."

Mia rolled her eyes at the insinuation and threw herself onto his bed, still tripping from the acid she had taken hours ago.

"You good?" Fezco asked the girl who was just staring at his ceiling, in a trance. She leaned up on her elbows, staring at the 21 year old.

"I'm still tripping, man." She admitted, staring at the walls which appeared to look like they were dripping with liquid. Although she knew this was just a hallucination. "Here, put this on." He ordered throwing her one of his t shirts that would definitely be oversized on her. "You think you can sleep, or do you wanna stay up and watch tv til it's worn off?" He asked her sitting on the bed next to her. Mia's brain was still far to active to actually be able to sleep.

"The second one, I'm peaking bro." She admitted with a giggle, this made Fez laugh.

"Aight go get yo crazy ass changed then." He told her as he went to change in comfier clothes.

When he turned back around he saw her standing there in only his shirt and a pair of thigh high socks. Fuck, she really ain't making this easy.

Fez quickly distracted himself with turning his TV on and finding something for them to watch. He felt the bed dip next to him as Mia curled her small body in towards his.

"Can we watch sponge bob?" She asked, in a small voice that gave Fezco a weird feeling in his chest. He wrapped his arm around her and they both got under the covers.

"Whatever you want, baby."

-

Fezco was the first to awaken the next morning, his arms were wrapped around Mia and she had slung one of her long legs over his while she was asleep. Fezco took this opportunity to stare at her as openly as he wanted. Her face was tanned and she had thick arched brows, her small nose had a scattering of freckles across it which Fezco thought was fucking adorable. Her liner had smudged under her eyes making them look more dark and smoky. Fezco didn't think he'd even seen someone so beautiful before in his entire life. Mia began to stir slightly her eyes opening, then shutting again due to the bright daylight. She burrowed her face further into his chest to escape the natural sunlight.

Fezco was sure she could hear how fast his heart was beating. It was strange, Fezco had never felt this way about someone before. Sure he loves Ashtray, Rue and his grandmother. But the feeling he got in his chest when he was around Mia was something different all together. Even when he wasn't with her he was thinking about her, all the fucking time. It honestly scared him. They had never been so close before as they were now sharing a bed.

"Shit- what time is it?" Mia sat up, groggy her head pounding.

"It's like 9:30, you feelin ok? You were pretty fucked up last night." Fezco said, looking at her with soft concerned eyes.