5

When Mia rose from her slumber the next day she was surprised to see a pair of arms wrapped around her. And then it all came rushing back. -fuck they had fallen asleep. She was thankful that her parents never entered her room.

Grabbing her phone Mia checked the time, 10:45 she had slept in for school. But on the bright side this meant that both of her parents would be at work currently. She sighed in relief, next time they were definitely staying at Fez's.

"Fez." She whispered tapping on on of his arms that was holding her. He ignored her and held her tighter to his chest. Mia chuckled at this, he's so cute when he's sleepy.

"C'mon Fez, it's like 11am." Mia turned in his arms, watching as he opened his eyes.

"Aw shit, you need me to drive you to school?" He asked, releasing her from his grip.

"Nah I'll just skip." Mia decided, she had already missed her first 2 classes.

"Aight, you wanna chill with me today." Fezco asked as Mia checked her notifications. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Sure, lemme get changed." She decided, Fezco decided he would go home to get changed and then pick Mia up and they would chill at the store for the day. Mia decided to dress slightly more girly today.

She smiled, pleased with her appearance

She smiled, pleased with her appearance. Mia had been having a lot of good days lately. Spending time with Fezco was a good way of distracting her mind from her usual dark thoughts.

She put on some eyeliner and concealer while she was waiting for Fezco to arrive. Finally, his car pulled up in her driveway. Mia wasted no time, making her way outside to greet Fezco who was just stepping out of his car. He was wearing an oversized supreme sweater, Mia tried not to stare at him. Fuck he's hot.

"Aye, your looking fine as hell, girl." Fezco complimented, making her cheeks burn. "Could say the same about you." She replied as they got into his car.  Her compliment making Fez secretly happy, as he had decided to wear his favourite sweater.

They sat in a comfortable silence as they drove to Fezco's store. After arriving Fez went behind the register to serve some customers, while Mia went to visit Ashtray.

"Yo Ash, what up?" Mia greeted the younger boy.

"Yo Mia, you know you been spending a lot of time with my home boy. Is something going on I should know about?" He asked.

"It's not like that." She mumbled unconvincingly.

"And anyway, I'm a customer so whatchu got?"

Ashtray seemed hesitant before replying, "Mia ion know if I can be selling to you anymore. Don't think Fez would appreciate that I've been secretly selling his girl coke."

"Yeah well I'm not his girl so you don't gotta worry bout all that." Mia replied getting frustrated that she was going to be unable to get her fix. Ashtray looked unconvinced, finally giving in when she started pouting.