Darkiplier X Dead! Child!Reader

*Quick note about Darkiplier: He is able to sense and see ghosts that are around him.*

~Y/N'S POV~
*How Y/N died :P btw u r like 5*

"YOU STUPID SHIT!" Daddy yelled as he slapped me. "Owie!" I yelped. He stomped off into the kitchen. He came out with his bad drink. *Bad drink= alcohol/ beer btw* He ran back over to me and threw the bad drink bottle on my head. I felt red stuff trickle down my head. I started to feel dizzy and I took a little nap. Everything then went black...

*A/N: Idek if getting hit by a beer bottle would kill you so...just use your imagination :P*

I woke up on the floor but I felt weird. Daddy was crying in shock. "Daddy...? It's ok.." I said trying to hug him but I fell on my face. I couldn't feel pain. I turned around. "D-Daddy..?" I sniffed. "I-I'm so s-s-sorry..." He said hugging....me? "Daddy....I'm right here....behind you..." I cried. He didn't listen. I sniffed and walked outside. I ran to down and fell on my knees in the road. I looked up and saw a car headed to me. I covered my face...but I only felt a cold breeze. I turned around and saw the same car driving away from me. I got off the road and went to the street. I then started to touch people's hand and they felt nothing. I then got to some weird man...I was able to touch him. He looked down at me and grabbed my wrist. "What's the matter with you?! Don't you know about personal space?!" He screamed. I flinched and started to cry. "N-N-No one c-c-can s-see o-o-or touch m-me...." I cried. He then stopped being mad and let got of my wrist. "How old are you...?" He asked. "F-Five..." I sniffed. He stared at me in shock. "C-Come with me kid..." he said reaching out for my hand. I took it and his whole body started to turn blue and red. Then we appeared in some weird cabin. "H-How did it happen...?" He asked. I looked at him in confusion. "What happen?" I asked whipping my tears away. He sighed. "What happened before you could not touch people?" He asked. "Daddy hit me with glass bottle." I said looking down. He deeply sighed. "Darkiplier ...." He said. I looked up at him. "Huh...?" I asked. "My name. I'm Darkiplier. But call me Dark." he smiled. "Y/N. I'm Y/N" I smiled back at him. "Well...Y/N...I'm gonna take care of you from now on." He softly smiled. "Okie!" I giggled.

446 words
Sorry I have no idea what else to put :P🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝