Darkiplier X Transgender! Antisepticeye

*So basically Anti and Dark have been friends for year. Anti then one day realized she was meant  to be female. She had not told Dark about this yet.*

~ANTISEPTICEYE'S POV~
I sighed as I got a text from Dark. I have been keeping a secret from him for a while. Would he accept me?

*Text POV :P but also Anti's*

*D=Dark
A=Anti*

D- Hey Anti! I'm bored and I want to have you over if that's ok. I haven't seen you in so fucking long!!!!!

SHIT SHIT SHIT! WHAT DO I SAY?! Ok...ok...I'll tell him that I'm busy.

A- I'm bored too! I'll be over.

....fuck....

D- Okay!! See ya later!

A- You too.

~ANTISEPTICEYE'S POV~
I was fucking freaked out. What do I say or do?! I groaned. I'll just....tell him. I sighed as I took out a shirt and pants.

*What Anti is wearing👆*

I then sat in front of my mirror and did my hair.

*Anti's hair👆*

I took a deep breath and walked out of my room. I walked over to the kitchen and took my keys. I sighed and walked out only to be hit by a paper ball. "WHORE!" I heard my neighbor yell. I closed my eyes tightly and shivered. I got in my car and locked the doors. I took the paper and read it. 'Go fucking kill yourself slut.' The note said. I felt water fall from my face. I covered my face as I threw the paper in the backseat. I unlocked the car and got out. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled. "I'm just pointing out the obvious." He laughed. "You are fucking sick!" I yelled back. "And your a fucking male." He snapped. Him and his other friends started to laugh and laugh. "G-GO TO HELL!" I yelled as I went back in my car. I locked the doors and started to drive away. "AFTER YOU BITCH!" I heard him yell.

*When Anti gets to Dark's house*
I took out my phone and texted Dark to come out. I heard his front door open. I didn't even bother to look or go out. I heard him tap on the window. I sighed and looked over. I saw his eyes widen. I unlocked the car doors and he sat next to me. "I-....you....wh..." he tried to make our a sentence. "Go ahead. Tell me I should kill myself because I'm a 'male' and not a female." I said in a dark tone. "You look beautiful." He said. I looked over in confusion. "Wh-What?" I asked. "You fucking heard me...~" He said seductively. I smiled and stared to cry. I hugged him. "THANK YOU!" I yelled. "Uhh....for what?" He asked. "EVERYTHING!" I yelled again. Tears had stained his red shirt. Dark took me out of the hug. "Anti....who told you to kill yourself....?" He asked. "I-I-I'll just sh-show you..." I said turning around. I picked up the note and gave it to Dark. He looked up at me. "Who the hell wrote this?" He asked. "M-My neighbor...." I mumbled. "Fucking show me this asshole." He growled. I shrugged my shoulders and drove off.

*At Anti's house*

I stopped in front of my house and Dark immediately got out. I got out after and walked behind him. Dark pointed at my neighbor in confusion. He was wondering if that was him. I nodded and trembled. "HEY!" I heard Dark yell. I saw my neighbor *B/N=Bully's name.* B/N looked over at Dark. "What is it buddy?" He asked getting up. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He yelled. "Uhh what?" B/N questioned. B/N then paid attention to me. "Ohhhhh your friends with the slut....." B/N said. "I'll have you know she is...." Dark was cut off. "He." B/N said. "She." Dark said walking closer. "HE!" B/N yelled. Dark was now faced to face with B/N. "H...." B/N was about to say 'he' again but was cut off by a punch to the nose. He collapsed to the ground and cried in pain. "She." Dark smiled as he turned to me. Dark walked over to me and took my hand. He walked me inside my house. "You...You didn't had to do that...." I said looking away. "I would do anything for such a beautiful woman like you..." He smiled. I smiled back.

745 words🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝