Darkiplier X Reader

~Y-N'S POV~
I blushed as I cuddled closer to Dark. "Hey...Y/N..." I heard Dark say in a serious tone. "Yeah?" I asked. "I...I want you to....stay like...away from Anti." He said. I sat up and looked him into his eyes. "What? Why?" I asked. Anti and I were great friends! I don't understand why Dark would...Wait....is he jealous? I smirked. "Is someone....jealous?" I asked as I leaned closer to his face. "Wh-What?! No!" He huffed as he pushed me away. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Anti is just....not what you think sometimes." He said. I sighed. "Well....alright!" I smiled. He smiled back and kissed me.

~Time skip to the next day is brought to  you by Elmo👍❤️~

I huffed as I looked through the TV channels. Dark was at work and I was so bored without him. My head shot up when I heard the door knock. I rushed to it. I thought maybe Dark ordered me pizza again. I opened the door and just saw Anti. "Ohh...umm... h-hi Anti..." I said. "Hey Y/N!" He smiled. "Can...Can I help you?" I asked "I just wanna hang out that's all." He smirked. "Well Dark said..." I tried to finish what I wanted to say but Anti pushed past me. I sighed and shut the door. "So how've ya been?" He asked. "Errrm...good." I said. I sighed again and sat on the couch. He giggled and sat next to me. He then turned his attention to the television. "Is there anything good on?" He asked. I groaned. "Nope." I said. He then turned himself towards me. He put his hand on my cheek and smirked. He then leaned his face closer and closer to mine. "Your so...pretty/handsome...~" he giggled. "U-U-Umm.." I honestly was at a lost for words at this point. My face was red hot. I then pushed Anti away and took his hand off my cheek. "I-I'm sorry Anti...but I love Dark." I said. He rolled his eyes and leaned closer towards me. "He isn't here to stop me...now is he?" He smirked. I sighed and pushed him away again. "But it's wrong." I said in an annoyed tone. He growled and pinned me down. "G-Get off Anti!" I yelled. He smirked again and leaned closer towards my face. "A-Anti...GET OFF!" I yelled as I tried to push him off. He was like two seconds from forcing his lips on mine...until I heard the door open. I knew that was Dark. "GET OFF!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Anti's eyes widened open. "What the hell?!" I heard Dark yell. He ran up in front of us. "H-Hi Dark..." Anti stuttered as he got up. "L-L-Long time no see...." he chuckled. Dark grabbed Anti by the collar of his shirt. "IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER/HIM/THEM EVER AGAIN I WILL FUCKING BREAK ALL YOUR BONES ONE BY ONE!" Dark yelled. "...y-yeah....s-sorry.... Anti stuttered as Dark let go. Anti then ran as fast as Sonic out the door. I sat up and sighed in relief. I felt hands wrap around my body. "Didn't I tell you not to let him in?" Dark asked. "H-He just barged in." I said. Dark sighed and kissed my head. "I love you Y/N." Dark said. "I love you too." I said back.

587 words :)
🐝🐝🐝🐝