Jameson Jackson X Lost! Child! Reader

~Y/N'S POV~
I slumped down in a dark alleyway. I had lost my parents. We were just watching a puppet show and then I couldn't find them. I could be hear all the other kids laughing. I covered my face with my hands and started crying.

-After the show-

~JAMESON'S POV~
I had just finished a puppet show for a bunch of happy children. It always put a smile on on face when I heard then laugh. Everything then was quiet. I shivered. I hated when things were quiet. Every time it's quiet Anti would scare me. I sighed. I then heard sniffles. I blinked a couple times and then rushed to where it had been coming from. I peeked into a dark alleyway and saw a little boy/girl crying.  That broke my heart. I slowly walked over to the kid.

~Y/N'S POV~
I shot my head up when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I saw a man knelt down in front of me. He gave me a soft smile. I softly smiled back. He took his hand off my shoulder. 'Why are you crying?' He gestured. "B-B-Because I lost m-m-my parents." I sniffed. His smile faded. 'Oh my! Would you like me to help you find them?' He offered. "Y-Yeah..." I sniffed again. He got up and helped me up. 'So what do they look like?' he asked. I explained what they had looked like. He nodded. 'Oh! I'm Jameson Jackson by the way! You can call me Jamie if you want!' He smiled. I giggled at his smile. "I'm Y/N!" I said. 'So your completely lost?' He asked. "Yeah...." I said putting my head down.

~JAMESON'S POV~
I sighed when they said they were completely lost. I guess I have no other choice. I had to ask Anti for help. I shivered at that thought. 'I have a friend who could help! He knows everything.' I gestured as I put on a fake smile. They giggled. "Ok!" They said.

*Time skit to when they get there is brought to you by Dora The Explorer🧡🗺*

I sighed as I gripped the kid's hand a little. I knocked on the door.

~ANTI'S POV~
I stopped making out with Dark (😏) when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and went to get it. I opened the door. "GO AWA..." I paused when I saw Jameson holding a child's hand. He fake smiled and waved. "No." I said and closed the door. I smiled and turned around. I then heard the knocking get louder. I groaned again and turned around. I opened the door again. "WHAT?!" I screamed. The child flinched. 'I....need help...' Jameson gestured. "No shit." I said pointing to the kid. 'LANGUAGE!' He gestured. I rolled my eyes. "What do you need Jameson?" I asked. 'Can you help me find his/her family?' He gestured. I rolled my eyes. "I'm busy." I said. 'What could you be busy with? This child is lost!' He gestured. I could tell he was loosing his temper. Ha! "Ohhhh...I'm just busy with...." I started then looked down at the kid. I looked back up at Jameson. "...things..." I said. 'Can you just help?' He asked. I rolled my eyes. I could hear Dark start to grumble in the background. "....Jesus hold your fucking horses Dark...." I mumbled. 'Who's Dark?' Jameson asked. "NO ONE!" I yelled. I looked down at the kid. "Let's just get this over with...." I sighed. I knelt down and put my hands on the kid's head. I focused and saw that they were....holy shit. THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD! I widened my eyes and backed away. I looked at Jameson with fearful eyes. "Jameson they are....." I started and then looked at the kid. I think Jameson got the idea because I heard him gasp. "...they.....ARE ON VACATION! Yeah! Vacation! Vacation for.....uhhh.....a couple years..." I nodded at every sentence. "Ohh...looks like Jameson has to take care of you." I smiled. "Ok Jameson and Jameson's kid....thanks for stopping by!" I yelled then slammed the door. I sighed and walked back over to Dark. "What the hell was that all about?" He asked. "I'll tell you later...." I smirked at him.

~Y/N'S POV~
The scary Anti man slammed the door on me and Jamie. I looked up at Jamie who was in shock. "Hey....are you ok?" I asked. 'Yeah!' He gestured. He took my hand. 'So you will be staying with me for...a while...' He gestured looking down. "OK!" I giggled. I could tell he was still sad for some reason but I try to make him happy every day of my life.

797 words
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝