Antisepticeye X Reader

~Y/N'S POV~
I sat down on the couch ready to watch IT: Chapter Two. It was 3:AM so no one would be up.

*Ok Time skip to the part when Pennywise eats that dude from the river or something :P*

I heard giggles from behind the couch and spun myself around. I saw Anti silently giggling to himself. He had always found death funny. I blushed at his giggle and turned myself around and continued to watch. I then heard his teleportation noises and he appeared right next to me. "Sooo....what's this?" He asked not taking his eyes off the television. I laughed. He turned his head an me in confusion. "Ohhh...Wait...your serious?" I asked. He nodded. "Dude! This is IT....like....it's really popular." I giggled. "Why is it called IT?" He asked. "Uhhh...I'm not sure..." I answered. "Is the door clown guy's name IT?" He asked. "No...his name's Pennywise." I answer. He sighed and looked back over to the screen. He then kept asking who all the characters were and I had to answer. I eventuality had to pause the movie and explain everything that happened in the first movie. He did nothing but nod. I had never seen him more interested in something in my life. He always ignores or never cares about what people have to say...but he seemed to really care. That made me happy sense.....I kinda had a crush on him. I just don't know how to confess to him. I mean he's a fucking demon and I'm human! "Ya know...you're a pretty interesting person Y/N." He smiled at me. I blushed a little. "How...?" I asked. "Eh...you just cool in my book." He giggled. Just cool...? Nothing else?! "Hey Anti...?" I asked. He nodded. "This is a weird question...but what is your sexuality..?" I asked. I have always wanted to know this for some reason. Oh..? What's the reason? I FUCKING LIKE HIM OK?! "Pan. You?" He asked. "I'm Pan also!" I answered. Wow we have so much in common! "No we don't." He laughed. "What?" I asked. "You know I can read minds...right?" He smirked. FUCK! "Uhhhh...Wait..." I was a blushing mess. "I know you've loved me for months now." He giggled. "...shit..." I mumbled softly. "I mean c'mon...what's not to like?" He laughed. I felt so embarrassed. I swear I was 2 seconds from crying. "...errr...I'm sorry..." I said softly. "Why?" He asked. "I don't know...." I said covering my face. "Too bad YOU can't read minds..." he said. "Why?" I asked looking up at him. "Because then you would have known I liked you for 2 fucking years." He smiled. "...wait...we...you...I....like..." I was at a loss for words. "You what?!" I asked. "Shhhh!" He put his finger on his lips. "...their sleeping!" He whispered. "Ohhhh yeah..." I awkwardly giggled. I then blushed when e cuddled next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I did nothing put pat his head twice as he fell asleep. "....fuck....yes....." I mumbled before I fell asleep with him.

528 words :)
🐝🐝🐝🐝