Deku Orgin: Boy in the Bubble

Midoriya was shown sitting at a dinner table by himself with a black eye, a busted lip, and bloody nose.

"Izuku! It is not very hero like to be getting into fights!" Iida said with robot arms.

"Hey! Hey! Iida we don't know what happened yet!"Uraraka said defending the asleep Midoriya.

________________

Inko was shown walking in on him and ran up to him asking what happened. Midoriya quickly denied her questions getting her dinner plate ready.

Then Midoriya was shown in his Junior high Uniform getting beat up by fists, quirks, and large objects by many kids who were also in the same uniform but their faces were blacked out. It showed many scenes of this happening.

_________________

"Oh..." Was all that came from Iida. The rest of the crowd was just gasping.

_________________

The next scene showed a beaten up Inko laying on the floor surrounded by broken bear bottles and a metal bat. Then it showed Midoriya looking very feminine being held by the neck, by a clearly drunk man. 

Then it showed the family the next morning. Both Inko and Midoriya were covered in bandages and the same drunk man from the last scene was seen making sure they were okay.

Then, Midoriya was shown in a bathroom. Bloody knife on the counter, bandages on his arms, blood everywhere.

_________________

"Wait what?" Natsuo asked.

 "Well, whenever dad beat me and mom up emotionally and physically. Or when he used us as slaves. Or sex dolls. He would be drunk and act like a ruler and less like a dad. When he was sober he wouldn't remember the things we did. He would see mom covered in hickies, think he couldn't have done that, get mad, get drunk, and then everything repeated." Midoriya said stumbling over his words and going slow.

"Young Izuku..." "Problem Child." "Kid.." "Kiddo.."

"Wait. You don't have to give context but...Sex dolls?" Denki asked a bit triggered at the sight of abuse.

"I'm um..I'm Trans..I got a cheap surgery where my chest will be like a man's for 4 days of the week, then i have to wear a binder the rest of the time." Midoriya said scratching the back of his neck.

Then Rei, of all people, got up and hugged Midoriya. He hugged back, clearly grateful.

"Well that's all..." Reiko said.