Omoni had a what!?

I hope you guys know Omoni is my oc and I like her angst backstory a lot.

A picture of Dabi was shown on the the screen. Then Hawks. They were shown being mixed together and Omoni and another boy showed up. He had long straight black hair. He had wings as well but the feathers were blue fire. He had a lot of piercings and overall bad ass clothing.

"Who's that young Omoni-?!?!" All Might asked as he and everyone else turned to her. He stopped himself and everyone jumped seeing her eyes watery and her face already tear stained . " None of your fucking business Bitch-Might. "

"Slow your role 'Moni..." Nico said patting her back. Omoni hissed at All Might.

It was shown to be a few weeks into the future kid's first week of school. A loud alarm and lights were flaring in the hallways as kids were rushing to classrooms and heros on the scene. It was a villain attack.

"You have no proof she's a villain! Detective Tsukauchi! She's not a villain!" Nezu was shown sticking up for Omoni who was about to be shot by police.

"Police shouldn't just make assumptions and shoot..." Shinso said with anger. "Your right they shouldn't but they do and they hate people who aren't perfect." Omoni said still growling.

" Nezu is telling the truth! Stand down men!" The detective yelled at the men. The police officers stood down and Omoni walked over behind Nezu. Suddenly Nico appeared in a cloud of black smoke and screamed at Omoni, "Omoni Endeavor has your brother!" Omoni's eyes widened and she ran over to Nico and they disappeared in black smoke.

They were seen reappearing as Omoni ran to her brother who was burnt on the ground. "Ciel!" Omoni screamed. Suddenly 5 shots rang through the air and Endeavor was shown holding a gun. Omoni ran to her brother, now known as 'Ciel' and crouched down next to him trying to stop the gushing blood. He was shown to have 3 in the chest and 2 in the head.

Half the crowd was already crying. Omoni was sobbing into Oliver's chest in the corner.

Omoni and Ciel were shown in a ambulance. On more focused on by doctors then the other. They were then time skipped to where a doctor was telling Omoni he had 30 minutes left and that her family had been called. Omoni rushed in and ran to her twin brother frantically and hugged him tightly. Then a surprisingly soft, easy, and gentle voice spoke, ". 'Moni. I'm so sorry..Please stop crying. I want to see you smile..please 'Moni..." Her twin brother spoke petting Omoni's cat who had came. Omoni shook her head crying and smiled looking at him with love.(Sibling love ya nasties).

"That must be so hard to do...smile at your dying brother.." Hagakure said to Omoni . "Yeah it was. But I would give him anything he wanted and he wanted to see my smile.." Omoni said voice cracking looking at her brother smiling that same pained and soft smile.

" ' Moni...Sing me a song please..please.. " Ciel asked slowly and weakly. "Of course.." She slowly started to sing. .

"Remember me, though I have to say goodbye
Remember me, don't let it make you cry"

Their parents and family rushed in and was the two.

"For even if I'm far away, I hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart
Remember me, though I have to travel far
Remember me, each time you hear a sad guitar
Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be
Until you're in my arms again, remember me"

"Thank you 'Moni....your singing always helped me sleep.." He said slowly closing his eyes. " No No No! Ci don't fall asleep please!! " Omoni begged hugging him. Their parents joined the tight hug. Omoni slowly sung,

"Un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf (un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf)

Good
Un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf (un-deux-trois)

Sept-huit-neuf
Sept-huit"

Omoni screamed. It was horrer, pain, and sadness. She wouldn't leave for his dead body...she woke up in her bed a day later. She screamed again. The same one. Her parents rushed into her room also tear eyed and ran to her hugging her. Her screaming turned to sobbing.

The crowd really didn't have anything to say. When they all looked back they saw Omoni asleep wrapped in Oliver's arms and a crying Oliver. "There's more..." Marco said who was holding a crying Reiko . Nico was holding a crying Percy.

Omoni was shown confronting Endeavor in his own home.

"Look,
I know my brother like I know my own mind.

You will never find anyone as Trusting or as kind.

I love him more then anything in this life.

I would choose his happiness over Mine. Every time.

Putting that aside.

I can no longer stand at his side.

You will never be satisfied.

Gosh I hope your satisfied!"

She burned a family picture he had hanging in his wall with her quirk and cut a knife into his shoulder leaving . "I hope your happy, you've cause Nothing but pain to your family. Though I'm not sure you can call them that. You bet your sorry excuse of an ass you can't call me your family." And with that she left.

" Those are strong words spoken...and most likely honest ones at that. " Present Mic said. " We better end this here..comedy is next promise.. " Marco said to them.

____________

So, have this plan. Each one of these characters gets 3 angst prompts. You can vote for whatever character next..and their angst

Deku ☑ ☑

Todoroki

Denki ☑ ☑

Kirishima

Shinsou

Shigiraki

Toga

Dabi

Aizawa

Omoni ☑ ☑

Oliver

Nico

Marco

Percy

Reiko

Hawks

Ochako ☑

Bye Koala Beans!!

-CookieDough