Deku Sides

"So...We're back!" Magnus explained with fangs as sharp as kirishimas teeth and a smile just like Bakugos .

"Just start the dang universe..." Omoni sighed clutching her sides with one wing wrapped around Oliver and the other around Nico showing her protective side more then ever.

"Basically in the Universe Deku is a Youtuber that makes funny videos! In these videos his different personalities come out! Today you will see the main 4! Shinsou is his Anxiety! Denki is his creativity. Iida is is Logiac/I.Q. and Momo is is Fatherly/dad jokes funny happy side that is secretly really smart and holds everybody together!" Percy( Reikos twin) said.

"Wow.." All Might said a bit overwhelmed.

Dabi, Hawks, the L.O.V., And Nezu were all looking at Omoni worried.

Shinsou appeared in a dark corner and started to talk. " What do you think people say about you when you leave the room? Did you leave your car unlocked? Are you sure your parents don't hate you? "

" Hey Hitoshi! I know your not giving other people Anxiety! You are MY anxiety! " Deku suddenly exclaimed as he appeared in a living room/kitchen.

" Yes! I do believe you should calm down and not talk to the viewers like this! " Iida said with his robot hands in motion.

" Aww come on my dark strange son was just doing what he loves!! " Momo said appearing next to a window.

" Back of Lady... " Aizawa warned as he physically growled.

Denki appeared in front of a Disney poster.

" Hey,Hey! Time out for the Thee and time out for thee! " He gestured to Momo and Iida. "Focus on issues or focus on me!" Denki ended with a smirk.

Shinsou giggled a bit. " What are you laughing at Hot Topic? " Denki said pulling out one of his Nicknames for the Insomniac. " Awww you think I'm hot! " Shinsou said with a smirk.

Denki_exe.has stopped working.

_________

"So?" Marco said.

" I thought that was pretty funny!! " Midnight said enjoying the light-hearted ness of the Universe.

" Well as could always put on some Dekusquad pictures to keep the mood light before the next one... " Omoni offered too the crowd. Most people said yes. " Alright then be back in about 30 minutes... "

-----------

Hi so, I deleted my A.N's because there was just so many for no point. I also deleted my smut chapter cause that was kinda random. I will truly be back in 30 minutes with some pictures! I'm going to get out as many chapters as possible today!

Choose!

- My R

- The one thing

-The rest of,' The boy in the Bubble'

- First Burn(Todoroki Family)

-Phone Prank call( L.O.V)

- More information on future kids

-Future kids getting ready for the day

-Talking

- Omoni's badass moment