Wait wha-

A few days later everybody was teleported back into the theatre. A portal opened and Omoni walked out covered in bandages. Everybody's eyes widened and they all quickly started to ask questions with a few pro heros and villains getting up to check on her.

"GUYS I'm fine okay? I shattered my wing and broke some ribs. A few of my stitches opened up but it's fine." Omoni slightly screamed.

"Hey totally off topic! But did you and Nico come out of eggs?" Denki asked.

" of course not why would i-.....wait" Omoni paused.

She took out her phone and called somebody. It was shown to be Hawks Or Papabirdie.

"Hey Papa?"

Yeah?

" Was I born as an egg? "

*Wild coughing* Were your what?!?

Was I born from an egg?

Give me a second to process this question.

Everybody watched in shock as she casually talks about this.

Then Oliver appeared.

"Babe what the bloody hell?"

" I'm curious! "

sigh.....

Okay...I've processed your question and no... Why would you be born from an egg? You weren't even born with you wings!

No reason thanks papa!

*Beep*!!!

" Gods of Olympus I need coffee... " Aizawa, Shinsou, Omoni, and Oliver all said.

I've been picturing this happening then someone mentioned an egg in a comment and I had to make this.

An actual Multiverse will be posted soon now that it's summer!!

-Cookiedoughat2am