OH NO ITS A V-

"So everybody but Oliver and me had to leave real quick so-" Omoni was interrupted by a loud alarm.

WOOOoOOOOooOOO- Nope not doing that Shiro said( Get the reference?)

"God Omoni it's a Nomu I don't have my licence only you do whatarewegonna-" Oliver went rambling.

Omoni threw her phone at Oliver. " Go to my groupchats and text the hero chat I'll have to hold off the Nomu till then. He can hurt them but they cant touch him. " Omoni gestured to the crowd. Oliver finished right when the Nomu bust in.

Omoni immediately grabbed one of her Gray feathers as it hardend into a sword. Blue fire spread everywhere we she flew at the Nomu. She hit it with blinding speed never being in the same place for more then a second.

Then the Nomu struck back. He threw her across the room, resulting in her hitting the wall breaking a few ribs. He threw her into the ground beating her. Then a dozen loud cracks were heard and Omoni screamed. The Nomu went flying to the other side of the room as Omoni stood up.

A large scar was cut across her shoulder to her hip. Her left wing was drapped against her with zero sign of any whole bones. She was clutching her ribs and silently crying as her stitches for the burns on her body came undone causing her to bleed out.

Right when she went to engage An older looking Todoroki came running through a portal freezing the Nomu as he ran to Omoni. Police came in after taking the Nomu away. Eraser head and  Oliver ran over to Omoni and O/todoroki.

Everybody was either crying, or in shock from what just happened and upset that they couldn't do anything.