Denki's Angsty backstory( Because you guys live for angst and so do I)

"Alright so, were going to react to Denki's backstory!" Percy said who was standing on the stage near the front.

( quick thing to explain how the theatre is set up.
The stage is in the front with the screen above it, there's movie seats all in one bundle in the middle.
In the back there's a drink station in the left and food on the right. There's a hallway that leads to bathrooms. There's 4 sets of bathrooms with 4 stalls in each. There's one for boys, girls, non-binary, and one for any other gender- EXAMPLE: Bi-gender or gender fluid.
The future kids usually sit against the wall on the left.)

" Where are the other kids? " Rei asked softly. "Oh! They needed to calm down after the last one... " Percy responded looking at Rei softly. " And you didn't? " Midnight asked. " I'm good at remaining calm and reminding myself that some things aren't real." Percy replied.

______________________

A young Kaminari was shown swimming with a young woman with long yellow hair and a young man with pointy black hair. There was also a baby sitting on the porch with a milk cup.

Kaminari was shown slightly freaking out and starting to cry. Electricity closed around him and swarmed the water electrifying his little sister and Parents. When they became motionless Kaminari started to cry even louder. A few hours last before his neighbors stepped through the gate leading to his families backyard. They gasped and quickly scooped Kaminari out of the water and called the Police. His parents were announced dead on the scene. When they dubbed it as a quirk malfunction from Kaminari they took him and his sister to an orphanage.

________________

" So you killed your parents? " Some student from 1B said coldly. " I-I-I-I d-d-d-didn't mean t-t-to I had I-just gotten m-m-my q-quirk a-at that exact m-m-moment. It was an accident! " Denki said crying his eyes out. Shinsou quickly pulled him into his arms and growled at the 1B student. Oliver appeared a little afterwords right behind the 1B student.

" Were you saying something? " Oliver asked with a deathly monotone voice. Before she could kill the boy Omoni scooped her up Bridle style and walked away to the other Future kids. " You can't kill people Oliver. If you do people will have all the more reason to consider us villains." Omoni stated setting Oliver back down. The Villains and U.A. teachers looked at the 2 with worry.

________________

People were shown walking in and purposely avoiding Denki and his sister. After awhile the workers were shown getting tired of him and his sister constantly being there. So one day they were shown getting thrown out with all their stuff.