Explaining the future kids! (1/7?)

Omoni Todoroki- Parents - Hawks and Dabi
Omoni is pretty O.P. Her wings can span up to twice her height each. She can turn her Gray grey feathers into swords. Her red feathers can detach and help her out in different situations. She can spawn in blue fire on her body and shoot it out and control it but she isn't immune to any other heat except her own.

She has 2 forced quirks. High I.Q. And Neko. Both are pretty self explanatory.

On her 4th birthday she was kidnapped. The people who kidnapped her threw her back in time and into the cell Nezu and another human were being held. She was tortured and had quirks enforced on her. Only the two stuck on the three of them. It turned Nezu into what he is now, the human into a cat shifter, and her into a Neko. All of their bodies held onto High.I.Q. But all other quirks drifted from their bodies and only caused pain until they disappeared. She was returned on her 5th birthday.The

She had been bullied, Harrased, and tortured by the other kids and teachers since she was 6. She has been rapped twice, and attempted to be murdered by Endeavor. She only ever stuck with her Cousins and Nico and Oliver. Anybody else betrayed her which caused her friend group( Nico, her, and Oliver) to block others out.

She has Blonde hair with white streaks along with her wings and cat ears a tail.

She studies under Nezu and trains with Aizawa in 1 A. Shinsou in heroics(the one All Might used to teach) Power Loader in Mechanics and Snipe with Weapons. She trains once a week with Hawks and once a week with Dabi.

She was Anorexic for 2 years because of someone's quirk but got help after somebody found out. This was in her last 2 years in Middle School.

Next up

Percy and Reiko