Loyalty

Y/n POV:

Wraith closed the door to Elliot's room behind her and gave a deep sigh. You stood leaning on the wall with anger built inside of you. Who could've done this? And why?

Y/n:is he gonna be alright?

Wraith:he's stabilized, but he needs rest.

Y/n:will he be okay for the next match tomorrow.

She's hooked her head

Wraith:unlikely.

Y/n:goddammit....can he talk?

Wraith:yeah. But I wouldn't recommend it.

Y/n:why?

Wraith:he's pretty pissed at you...i would be to.

Y/n:I dint know this would happen!

Wraith:he's still your friend.

You finally snapped.

Y/n:and if I'd known he was gonna be attacked then I would've helped him!!! He's still my friend!!

You walked over to one of the bars tables and sat down.

Wraith:so what are you going to do about it?

You rubbed your chin and thought for a moment.

Y/n:you said he's well enough to talk right?

Wraith:yes but-

You got up and walked into mirages room. He was lying in his bed with a bandage wrapped around his chest, he looked over at you and frowned.

Mirage:fancy seeing you here.

You crossed your arms.

Y/n:why dint you tell me some guys were gonna jump you?

Mirage:oh so it's my fault now?

Y/n:I never said that, but if you'd told me what was going to happen I would've gone with you-

Mirage:I told you it was important! Was that not enough?!

This took you by surprise, most of the time Elliot was the clown of the group. He never really took anything seriously other than holo technology. You pulled up a chair and sat next to him.

Y/n:Elliot...I'm sorry, I should've been there for you but...I was just so caught up in gaining the trust of the other legends that....I forgot about the one that got me started in the first place.

He face looked a bit less angry now, but he still grunted and turned away.

Mirage:since when did you get all sentimental?

Y/n:since some punks attacked my best friend.

Mirage trust +20

He sighed

Mirage:they weren't just some punks, they were apart of the prowler gang.

Y/n:the what?

Mirage:pretty popular gang in the city, they usually keep to themselves...until now.

Y/n:why did they attack you?

Mirage:they...

He turned to you

Mirage:they said they had my mom, said that if I wanted to see her again I'd throw the match. That's what one of there thugs told me while you were on the phone. It's why I wanted to get back to the bar as quick as I could....but they were waiting for me. Obviously.