What murder robot?

Y/n POV:

After feeling a few short shocks and seeing some bright lights you shot up out of panic.

Y/n:where is it?! Where the robot?!

???:ow!

You felt your fist hit something and turned to your left to see mirage holding his jaw.

Lifeline:thought I told you to take it slow?

Lifeline frowned at the doc drone who then looked at the ground in a saddened tone.

Y/n:aww hell! sorry Elliot.

Mirage:probably shouldn't have been standing over your head anyways...

Once you looked around you realized that you were back on the ship, the legends seem to be keeping to them self's for the moment.

Y/n:so where is he? We got it right? The robots caught?  

Mirage rubbed the back of his head.

Mirage:weeeeeell-

Lifeline:wattson dint exactly send the best people. He managed to get away.

Y/n:wait what?! Who'd she send?

Octane:esa bastarda de metal es rápido! I love it!!

Y/n:you gotta be kidding me...

You looked over to octane and crypto's room to see that they were both laying down with multiple bandages on.

You sighed

Y/n:the hacker I get, but she really sent the local crackhead to chase after a murder robot?

Lifeline:to be fair we did need speed, he's fast just not very....skilled. 

You nodded.

Y/n:well did we at least get anything? A picture? A piece of code? Anything?

Crypto:fortunately yes.

You saw crypto limp over.

Lifeline:I told ya you should be laying down!

Crypto:in a moment, here take a look.

He pulled out a strange device and hacked one of the nearby screens, once he did it revealed a perfect picture of the robot. It had a Body as red as blood and practically a skull for a mask, but it dint do to much to scare you...you've seen creepier robots back in the day.

Mirage:sheesh, talk about bad looks.

Lifeline:looks a tad bit like one of those simulacrums from the old wars! You seen any of those before bolt?

All 3 of them looked at you.

Y/n:one...and she was one crazy bitch.

Crypto:she?

Y/n:doesn't matter she's gone for good now, what matters is that if this thing is HALF of what she's like...then I think we're gonna have a serious problem on our hands.

Crypto:why? Did he say something to you?

You were silent for a few seconds.

Y/n:he...called me a relic from the old war. Said that he would enjoy killing me whenever he had the chance.

Crypto:at least we know who his next target is.