A spark between us

Y/n POV:

Wattson:who?

You gave an unenthusiastic look.

Wattson:oh...what?!

Y/n:ok now hold on now! I don't know what it is! But every time I'm around it's like, like nothing can go wrong! I never feel sad or angry or stressed. You just...take all that away.

Wattson:that sounds to me a lot like...love.

You saw a hint of red on her cheeks.

Y/n:you alright?

Wattson:of course it's just...no ones ever told me that before.

Y/n:don't know why.

This made her smile.

Wattson:do you remember at the party a few days ago when you said you wanted to hang out more?

You raised an eyebrow

Y/n:you asking me out on a date?

Wattson:of course not, but...

She got closer.

Wattson:if someone where to ask me.

Y/n:I...heard the same rooftops are pretty nice at night, say when we get back at 9:00?

Wattson:I'm pretty busy-

You gave her Another unenthusiastic look to which she laughed. She then leaned in and kissed you on the cheek.

Wattson:I'll see you there.

Wattson trust +25 (wattson deeply cares about you.)

(Warning! You are getting close to fully romancing a legend AND have almost reached max trust, if you do fully romance said legend this means that they will have your back most of the time in conflicts and arguments however this CAN be removed if you do enough things to discern the legends trust. You are also not allowed to romance any other legends. This action will also have consequences later on...)

You then felt your phone vibrate and answered.

Y/n:ajay? What is it-

Lifeline:ya need up here quick! Calm down Octavio!

Octane:quit calling me that! God I hate that name!

You realized what was going on and quickly hung up.

Wattson:what's going on?

Y/n:we need to get back to the mansion, now!

Timeskip

You and wattson bursted through the front doors looking around for either octane or lifeline. You heard yelling coming from upstairs and ran to investigate. This brought you to a room with the name, 'Octavio' on it. You opened the door to see a heated octane padding around his room with ajay trying to calm him down.

Octane:the puta was kissing up to her and everything! After the god knows how many years they've known each other?

He kicked his bed and continued to swear in Spanish. 

Y/n:what in the hells going on? What's wrong with you? 

Octane:that guy in the suit we saw earlier? It was my papa! And he was kissing up to some random chica!

Your eyes went wide.

Y/n:oh, well wasn't he just hugging her?

Octane:no! While you were to busy looking at me you dint see all the things he did with her!...what am I gonna tell my mama?