Lockdown

Y/n POV:

Y/n:hey! What the hell man?!

You weren't exactly given a warm welcome once you were put back on the drop ship, several armed guards were there surroundings you and your teammates.

Revenant:touch me again and I'll break that arm!

After a few hours the three of you were shoved back onto the main ship, the legends just like you seemed a tad bit confused.

Revenant:what's got the skin suits in a panic?

Crypto then stormed up to you and pulled you aside towards Bangalore.

Crypto:one thing! I needed you to do one thing!

Y/n:what did I do?!

Crypto:you left my drive there! Because of that they are cutting through my virus with ease which means we have even less time than we did before! and now they know someone's trying to stop them!

Bangalore:blame the crazy robot! Bastard ripped my throat out before I could even do anything.

Y/n:you mean before you could kill me?

Bangalore:I told you I had it under control! If you had just listened for a damn minute-

Crypto:enough! Both of you!

Bangalore:look if it's that important then lest just sneak out onto the map again and plant the virus. Boom jobs done.

Crypto:I told you, they know some he's trying to stop them. So now they've postponed the games and have the entire map on lockdown, along with all the legends.

Y/n:they know it was a legend?

Crypto:yes...but not which one. Which is probably the only good news we're gonna get all month.

Y/n:people are getting suspicious...I can tell.

Crypto:if you wish to tell someone then do it, but make sure it's someone you trust. The last thing we need is a panic going on in this ship.

Bangalore:hell...now what?

Crypto:now? You two need to keep your heads down, don't you DARE try and a sneak out or worse while I try my best to interrupt the syndicates signal more.

He then shook his head and walked off.

Y/n:they actually might do it...I may have to see the militia again.

Bangalore:what's so special about them anyways? Thought they fought for the people or some B.S. like that? Least that's what I heard when I was out in the field when I was interrogating a few of em.

Y/n:well...Briggs changed by the end of the war. Hell the entire militia did, they became way more brutal and violent towards ANYONE that was IMC. Even if you had no part in the war.

Bangalore:even civilians?

Y/n:especially civilians. Nothing was off limits, they dint just want to end the war, they wanted to wipe the IMC out entirely. Meaning if they get here they'll probably be after you and wraith first.

Bangalore:please I can handle them.

Y/n:can you handle an entire fleet?

She went silent.

Y/n:thought so.

You began to walk off.

Bangalore:the hell are you going?

Y/n:keeping my head down.

You walked back to your room but before you entered you saw wraith storm out of mirages room with a furious look.