The pilot  (finale)

Y/n POV:

A/n had to flip a coin between bloodhound and revenant, guess who won? Also for some reason Wattpad won't let me upload YouTube videos so just search titan fall soundtrack Demeter intros and titanfall 2 ark pursuit/ ship to ship and wait to play it.

Hacker:crypto

Defender:wattson

Breacher:revenant

Y/n:you know your roles...everyone except the people I named go to your rooms and get some sleep, if your into that sorta stuff. We got a long day tomorrow...

Everyone except for your selected squad members and Davis walked to there rooms.

Revenant:least you know who the best killer is here. Maybe your not as dumb as a thought you were

Crypto:so we're really doing this?

Y/n:yep, it's us this is the squad that's heading into the base while everyone else distracts the main security force. Everyone go over your main jobs just so we're clear.

Revenant:I'll be the first one to hit the ground pushing through any stray forces that happen to get in our way while protecting hacker boy over here, I'll also be escorting you to the main battery and If you bite the dust then Ill lead the squad out of the base and call off the mission for everyone.

Crypto:I'm heading straight for the main console and will do what I can to get the systems online while you activate the battery, the second I have the systems in my control and there online I'll have them target every ship in the area except ours. I'll also need protection while I work.

Wattson:that's where I come in! I'll be protecting you with my traps and other tricks up my sleeve while you get into the system. I'll also do my best to keep everyone in one peace and make sure everyone has enough ammo.

Y/n:that leaves me to help get you guys into the station and head for the main console while I deal with plugging in the battery, if-

Wattson:when.

Y/n:...when i survive I'll be the last one out and head straight for the drop ship.

Davis:hell yeah, me and droz will drop y'all off and be on stand by for extraction. We're gonna drop jack right next to the main group taking on the security so you won't have any titan support.

Y/n:if we're quick about this we won't need it.

You all took a deep breath.

Revenant:ain't felt this jittery in years...feels great!

Crypto:let's get this done quick, be smart about it.

Wattson:and make sure to watch each others backs!

Y/n:guys...were the frontiers last hope...remember that when you hit the ground tomorrow.

They all nodded.

Timeskip

You heard someone open your door, you turned to see mirage walk in with a soft smile.

Mirage:hey buddy.

Y/n:can't sleep either?

Mirage:don't think anyone can...we're all shaking for tomorrow.

Y/n:yeah...at least i did what you brought me here for.

He laughed

Mirage:did a helluva lot more than that...your personality changed to...back to the real you.