The  harvester

Y/n POV:

You and crypto where staring out a window of the ship looking at the map bellow whispering to each other.

Y/n:the harvesters already here?!

Crypto:I wasn't expecting them to move this fast...this is a problem.

Bangalore:that and the robot that wants your head, can't say I blame him.

You both turned to see Bangalore walking with a stern look.

Bangalore:if the plans you recovered really where legit then that means there gonna try to contact the militia now...

Crypto:correct, we can't let that happen...Not now.

Y/n:is there a way to interrupt the signal or just cut it off entirely?

He nodded and pulled out his controller device which revealed a hologram of the harvester.

Crypto:there's a console right at the center of the harvester, if one of you can input one of my viruses it'll disrupt the signal slowing down the transmission.

He then handed the two of you hard tubes with his social on it.

Bangalore:slow down? I thought our mission was to stop it?

Crypto:I'm working on a way to block the signal entirely but for now this'll by us some time.

Y/n:and if we're with different squads? What will they say if we start hacking the console?

Crypto:Ill leave that for the two of you to decide, you can kill them, or maybe just distract them. Good luck.

He then closed the hologram and walked away. Before you could speak to Bangalore she put her hand up.

Bangalore:can it.

Y/n:but I need someone to distract my squad while I deal with the harvester!

Path blocked 🔴

Bangalore:I'm not gonna be your little arran girl, I can handle the harvester myself. Just stay outta my way.

She then walked away causing you to punch the wall.

Y/n:damn!

Announcer:approaching drop zone.

All of the banners lit up revealing your squad.

Bolt

Revenant

Bloodhound

Y/n:you gotta be kidding me! How the hell am I supposed to trick this guys?!

Announcer:please step onto your platforms

You did as instructed along with the rest of the legends.

Hound:prepare yourself pilot.

Y/n:your welcome to have a kill count hound.

Hound:a foolish thing to challenge me to.

You noticed the entire time revenant was starting at you.

Revenant:ain't this peachy?

Y/n:oh just shut it and focus on killing people.

He chuckled.

Revenant:on THAT we can agree.

Hound:where will the battle begin?

You immediately noticed the harvester and pointed towards it for your teammates.