🏐 | singing in a stairwell ♡

[Your POV]
"Hi everyone! I'm (L/N) (F/N), please take care of me!" I introduce myself for what seems like the hundreth time today.

Everything is actually going really well. My classes aren't as hard as I expected, and the people are super nice. I just need one thing...

"Hey, Yachi?"

The blonde girl looks up from her worksheet, "What's up? Do you need any help, (F/N)? Which question are you up to?"

"No, I don't need help with the worksheet, I've... already finished it."

"Oh! That was really fast, h-how did you- nevermind, what did you want to ask me?" she raises an eyebrow.

I mean most of my answers are probably wrong but it's not like this is a test, so it should be fine.

"I'm just a little curious," my stomach let out a little growl, "when's lunch?"

She laughs, "You remind me of Hinata, he talks about food all the time! Lunch should be right about-"

As if on cue, the bell rings and everyone streams out of the classroom.

"-now."

"I'll see you later, Yachi! Kageyama and Hinata said they'd meet up with me for lunch. Actually, do you want to come?"

"No, it's fine, (F/N). I've got homework to catch up on," she smiles and tosses me a quick goodbye, "Oh! Let's go to the gym after school so I can introduce you Daichi-san."

"Okay, I'll try not to forget that." I say as I scurry out of the door.

Okay, okay. If I were Hinata, where would I eat lunch? ...Oh, right. Probably next to the volleyball gym.

I still don't really know my way around school, it's so weird seeing so many people. At least the uniform is comfortable, and all the guys are a sight for sore eyes, too. That's just a tiny added bonus.

As I turn the corner, a certain someone crashes into me, I look up to see their shocked face.

"Kageyama, we have to stop meeting like this!"

The raven haired boy's face turns bright pink, "H-hey! It's not my fault..."

"Well, it sort of is

"Well, it sort of is." We say in unison.

Before he could beat me to it, I said "Jinx! You owe me uh- a box of milk!"

"...Milk? Really?"

Great. He's going to think that I'm immature.

"It's childish! I know! But I really love milk and yoghurt, I feel more at ease whenever I have them as a snack. And... it's good for you!"

He just stood there for a bit, smiling. He looked confused and amazed? I don't really know how you'd describe his expression.

It wasn't long before I decided to cut the tension, "So... milk? Yoghurt? You pick, Kageyama-kun."