Love [a young girl's point of view]

this poem is sort of different from the rest that i normally write. this one is quite really long. actually, it's not even a poem. it's one of my feelings expressed kind of thing.i wrote this years ago. hope you enjoy reading. XD p.s. sorry if the grammar is not that good. >.<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

love, love is something each of us have in our hearts, it's something we can share. Something that doesn't have to be bought by money nor received by bet. It's something that's just given, heart to heart when someone gives you something. 

It is also that feeling inside your heart that makes you do all these kinds of crazy things for one person. 

Love makes us go head over heels. It is also something you can look up to when you're in a lonely place. All you have to do is think of the person you love most and just like that, you'll have a smile on your face because thinking of the person you love most makes you feel safe and loved, knowing that there's a person out there that really cares for you and with love, goes with trust, when you love someone, when you give that person your love, you know that you can trust her or him because you both love each other and promised to be good friends and treat each other right. 

The reason why each person has at least one friends, is because of love. It brings us closer to the person whom we wanna be with and it helps us face the world, giving us hope and making us realize that we are not alone, and that, there will always be a friend at your side till the end. 

I'm glad that there was such a thing as love, because i don't know how the world would be without it. I've realized, that it's love that brings us closer and that, cause of it, it helps us remember the good times we had with one another. It was love that made a mother sacrifice for her own child. It was love that made those lovers fight for what they needed. It was love that gave us hope in times of danger. 

And because of love, lots of wonderful things happened, because of love, lots of things existed. 

Because, somehow when i think of it, a lot of things did happen because of love. Love made a lot of happenings and possibilities. Because of it, my parents had hope for me, just because they love me. You see how love makes a difference? to all of us? love makes a difference to the less fortunate people. Love, it's something we should cherish throughout our whole lives. Love. It's the closest thing we have to magic.

[end]