3.

I paced in my throne room as I waited for any news of my brothers receiving their invitations to the christening.

Soon, a raven flew from above and landed on my shoulder as I tilted my head to listen to what it was going to say.

"Your brothers have received their invitations to the christening. It's gonna be held tomorrow night at the throne room", the raven whispered to me as I smirked at the news.

As I expected, I didn't receive and invitation from the king.

"Get me a nice outfit, we'll be giving him and his little princess a surprise of a lifetime", I said as I took a sip of my red wine as my black cloak disappeared in a flick of my finger.

I remembered that jerk splashing champagne on my face, making me the laughingstock for his guards.

Their laughter were clear as crystal in my ear as I clenched the wine glass in my hand, cracking it to pieces as the delicious red wine spilled onto the floor.

"I will make you the most unwanted king in the entire world. Your subjects will cuss you like you were a nobody. A disgrace", I said in hatred as I glanced at the glass by my feet.

"You'll be just like this glass. Vulnerable and defeated", I said as I walked again, my eyes catching a glimpse of a sword on my wall.

"And I won't make it pretty easy for you. I'll make your life a living hell", I said as I clenched my fists, making the chandelier above me crack into shiny pieces.

My hatred burned within me as I recalled him slicing my best friend's head off.

"NO!!!"

As a hand ran through my black locks, I threw my head back and shouted in rage as thunder erupted from the sky, lighting up the night sky before it disappeared in a daze.

————————————————————————

"Guys, did you get your invitations?", Hoseok hyung asked as I glanced at the rose in my hand. As I lost focus, it wilted away as I was gonna bring it back to life only to fail for the third time.

With a sigh, I glanced at my hyung which seemed so excited.

"Is it the invitation from the king?", I asked as I received a scroll from the palace.

"Yup", he said and Jin hyung came, smiling like it was happy news. Perhaps it is.

"A princess is born! This is great news!!", Jin hyung said and I shot up from my seat in surprise. Woah!!

"A princess? Really, hyung?!", Namjoon hyung asked as he came in with a similar scroll we received.

"Yup, and the king has invited us to bless her on the christening tomorrow night. How exciting!!", Kookie said as he appeared out of nowhere with another scroll.

"But that means I'll waste hours of my sleep. I was planning to sleep tomorrow", Yoongi hyung said as he fell onto my couch with a groan of laziness.

"You got all day, hyung. The christening is just a few hours of time", I said and he groaned.

"Come on...I'm gonna mess up my sleep schedule for a tiny princess. Ugh, what is going on in my life...", he said as he hung upside down, letting his head hang off the couch as his feet shot up in the air.

A chuckle rolled off my mouth as I was excited. The king never got to have a child even if they were married for 10 years.

And here we are, a little princess greeting us.

"Jimin, you seem excited", Namjoon hyung said as he rolled up his scroll. His purple hair made him look intimidating.

"Of course!! I love kids!! Especially babies! I don't remember the last time I held a little baby", I said as I jumped up from my seat, sending the wilted rose in my hand to fly to god knows where.

Suddenly, thunder rumbled in the sky, making Hoseok hyung panic.

"Yah!!", he screamed in fright as he jumped into my arms, my hands caught him as his arms wrapped around my neck tightly.

He's afraid of everything, not surprised. I remembered the last time he came face to face with a snake.

That was extreme chaos.

"Holy, it's not even raining though. Jimin, is that the sign of your stomach being hungry and ready to chomp off anyone?", Jin hyung asked and I dropped Hoseok hyung onto the floor as my hands rested on my hips.

"For the last time hyung, I'm a plant and earth guy. Not the sky guy!!", I said as a rose popped out of nowhere as I felt my ears steaming.

"Wait, where's Tae?", Hoseok hyung asked as he got up from the floor while rubbing his butt.

He's right. Tae's missing.

"Maybe he's at his fortress", Kookie said as I felt uneasy. As if something bad was gonna happen.

Maybe I'm just tired. Yeah, maybe.

I hope.

"I'm gonna get my best outfit!! I gotta shine like the sun!!", Hoseok hyung said as he disappeared in a blink to who knows where.

"Yeah, we should prepare. We hardly ever get invitations like these", Yoongi hyung said as he crawled his way to I don't know where.

"Yeah, see you guys tomorrow!!", Kookie said as he disappeared in a swirl of ice.

"Bye guys!!", I said as Jim hyung and Namjoon hyung waved goodbye before disappearing like the others to get their best clothes.

"Oh well, looks like I'll be a fashionista for a while. I wish Tae was here. He could help me", I mumbled as I made way to my closet planning my clothes for tomorrow.