10.

"HUAAAA!!!!"

Y/N cried as tears rolled down her rosy round cheeks as I gently patted her back, hoping that she would quiet down.

But, no.

She cried harder. Louder. Making me panic in silent mode, wondering what unholy sin did I do to end up babysitting a little Beast. My ears were screaming for mercy as she cried in my arms.

"Aish, what do you want?", I whispered as I almost lost my patience. I would have eventually thrown her into the lake nearby if she was Kookie.

Too bad she's not.

I wonder how it feels to actually be a mother with bratty kids like Jin hyung. Did I say that out loud?

I was about to give up and leave her in her crib when an idea magically popped into my head. Hmm, maybe it'll work.

With large steps, I made my way to the kitchen to grab some milk from the fridge, pouring it into a small pan to warm it up a little.

Y/N stopped crying but her sniffles were still heard as she curiously watched me pouring the warm milk into a milk bottle. No idea where that came from.

The little toddler reached out for the small bottle as I wrapped my slender fingers around it, only to feel the fresh heat from it.

"It's still a little to hot for you, Beastie. I wouldn't want you to melt your little tongue off and let you go mute", I said as I bounced her a little, as I usually see how the village women do.

Even though making you mute is one good option.

Y/N reached out towards the bottle, wanting to have a sip of the white liquid in my hand, only to see me pull it away from her and bring it directly in front of her as a tease.

Her tiny parted lips formed a small pout as if she was sulking at me.

Subconsciously, a smile plastered onto my face as she looked up at me with her sparkling chocolate eyes.

Wait.

I'm smiling? Kim Taehyung, you must be out off your mind. She's the baby you cursed.

The smile fell from my lips as I felt my ego and pride building up in my stubborn self. What was I thinking?

I should despise her, not give her attention like this.

Y/N tilted her small head as she gently placed her small hand on my cheek, running it against my caramel skin as I looked at her with my breathing uneven.

She slightly cooed in baby language as she gently tapped my cheek, poking my skin as she looked at me with her goggly eyes.

"You like my cheeks, huh?", I said and she tilted her small head as she wondered what the hell did I just say.

"I like yours too", I said as I slightly pinched her right chubby cheek, making her giggle at my touch.

Aigoo.

"Aww, look at you two. You're getting along quite fast", Jimin hyung interrupted as Y/N's head peeped over my shoulder to get a better view of the new voice she heard.

Y/N blubbered in baby language as she held out her arms towards the Lord of Nature, seeking his attention.

"UwU, you're so cute. Come here~", Jimin hyung cooed as he held out his hands towards me.

I gladly shoved her into his hands as she clapped her small hands, making the older show off his handsome smile.

"You grow up so fast. I literally saw you just sleeping in my arms yesterday and now you're clapping your hands at me~", Jimin hyung said as he bounced her in his arms.