18.

2 years later...

"I didn't know you were a romantic gay"

Yeontan's sudden statement made me choke on my sweet cup of tea as we sat on a high tree. A white ceramic teapot, identical teacups and a tray of chocolate cookies on display in front of us.

"Excuse m-me?!", I said in shock as I placed down the cup as I coughed up harshly as I sat opposite to the amused puppy.

"I never thought you would plan out a surprise picnic on a tree out of nowhere, especially with me", Yeontan said as he took a sip of his tea.

"For the love of Gucci, Kim Yeontan. I am not gay and I would never have second thoughts of dating you. I'm a perfect straight pen, if you ask me"

"Well, pens can be broken in two, yes?", Yeontan wiggled his eyebrows at me, making me cringe hard.

"No thanks, I'll pass. I'm not going down that road", I said as the hair on the back of my neck straightened up like an army of soldiers.

"Then, why are we here-"

Out of nowhere, we heard a yell from the nearby open field which was filled with green grass, dandelions and breezy spring air.

"YAH!! PARK JIMIN!! YOU SAID WE WERE GONNA GO TO A WATERFALL!!"

I rolled my eyes playfully as I recognised the voice from the angry tone in his vocal chords.

"Sorry hyung, but I had to lie to you or else you're gonna rot in bed for the rest of the day", Jimin said.

"Oh come on! Sunlight is the last thing I need right now! This is the most sunlight I've gotten in the last 5 years!"

Typical Yoongi hyung.

"Damn, is that dude is on his period or what?", Tannie said as he stuffed his ears with flower petals. His ears were as sensitive as a normal puppy's. No matter if he was a human or even a mealy worm.

"That's my hyung, alright. He can really be a tsunami all day", I said as I leaned against the tree stump.

I watched as 6 tall figures and a little blonde midget set up a spot for their little picnic. A small wooden basket filled with sweet cakes and cookies was placed in the middle of a laid out pink blanket; probably Jin hyung's.

All of them sat down as they enjoyed their little snacks and I snickered as an idea popped into my head.

This is gonna be fun.

I held up two fingers, in a position as if I was holding onto something in between and tugged on invisible air.

"Oww!!", Jimin winced as I pulled a strand of his dusty brown hair, stopping him from enjoying his little pink-frosting covered cupcake.

He glared at Jungkook, who was practically sitting next to him as he dug into a blue-frosting covered cupcake.

With narrowed eyes, Jimin pulled a strand of his black raven hair harshly.

"Oww!", Kookie winced and placed down his cupcake before tugging harshly on Jimin's dusty brown hair, making the older flinch.

"Oww!!", Jimin winced for the second time and my eyes landed on Jin hyung who was also enjoying a cupcake.

This is gonna be the most chaotic picnic ever.

With a swipe of my finger, Jin hyung's bucket hat flew off his head as it slightly slapped his handsome face.

Jin hyung was not happy one bit. His face screamed 'I'm gonna fucking shove you into the toilet'. His jaw clenched as he huffed a strand pink hair away from his forehead.

Jin hyung and Jimin both gave death glares at the innocent maknae before tackling him to the ground over nothing.

"WHY YOU LITTLE—", the two attacked him, pulling on his hair and smacking him all over as they quarrel over nothing.

"Guys, guys, stop this nonsense at once-", Namjoon hyung said as the other remaining three tried to stop the fight between the three douchebags who were quarrelling like three peasant maidens.

A chuckle of amusement rolled off my tongue as I witnessed all of it with my own eyes.

I'm still the troublemaker.

"Umm, Tae...", Tannie rang as his black eyes trailed onto little Y/N who was chasing a butterfly, towards the edge of the cliff while the other 6 didn't notice her disappearance.

"Oh look, the little Beast is about to fall off the cliff", I joked as I mentally chuckled.

I mean, she wouldn't be that dumb to jump off a cliff to catch a butterfly...right?

"Dude, she's gonna-"

"Relax, Tannie. I know she's not that stupid to jump off a cliff for a sake of a butterfly", I said as I relaxed.

That was until she was too close to the edge. My heartbeat racing as I widened my eyes.

"Right?", I asked, hoping and praying that dear god heard my prayers. More of demanding a clear answer.

And I watched in extreme horror as the little blonde girl ran off the edge and let out a scream of her life as she fell to her upcoming death.

"No!!"

I shouted as I took off, stretching out my wings as I flown downwards, into the cavern as Y/N helplessly screamed and held out her arms in fright.

"Y/N!!"

I reached out a hand, grunting as I was so close to touch her fingertips.

"A little bit...more-"

In a final strong beating off my wings, I caught her small little hand in my large one. Unfortunately, she hit her blonde head on a nearby tree, knocking her off unconscious before I managed to pull her into my embrace.

My arms wrapped around her as I braced for a hard impact as I landed on solid hard stones right under the cliff.

I landed on my feet, which sent a jolt of pain down my muscles before I slightly stumbled due to my weak knees.

"Y/N?", I called, hoping that she was alright. My eyebrows linking as my eyes were shaking, my breaths uneven as the pain in my muscles were still stinging.

I looked down at the unconscious girl as my thumb wiped her fresh wound on the left side of her forehead, leaving a trail of blood as I did.

This is going to leave a scar.

Her eyes were still closed, her heartbeat was slightly slowing down.

"Y/N, wake up. You have to be alright. Don't make oppa worry like this...please...", I panicked as I cradled her in my arms. Tears streaming as I cradled her like a baby.

"Y/N!!", Hoseok hyung's voice echoed from the cliff as I heard a few strong beatings of wings.

Hoseok hyung will save her. Hoseok hyung will save her.

"He can heal you...he will...", I said as I gently laid her down on the stones and pebbles before giving one last glance.

With a flap of my wings, I took off into the sky as I escaped from their view. Taking off into the blue sky, not forgetting to morph Tannie into a raven as I did, before we disappeared into the white fluffy clouds.

Little did I know Namjoon hyung saw a silhouette of my wings.

———————————————————————

Hey guys,

I couldn't make Tae summon a moving tree branch like in Maleficent cause he's the Guardian of the Night, not Nature.

Boohoo...

Where's Jimin when you need him, huh?

Anyways, love ya'll💜💜💜