11.

4 years later...

"Strawberry~ berry, berry", I sang as I happily skipped into the kitchen to have a drink of cold water.

Jin hyung was gonna make strawberry desserts today and I was extremely happy. To the point that I could eventually burn everyone with the Sun's rays in a blink.

Just kidding.

I poured a glass of water and took a sip, only to spit it out in shock as a knock was heard on the front door.

I ran like my life depended on it, stumbling against my own two feet as I finally reached the doorknob, swinging the small wooden door open as I peeked my head out.

To my confusion, no one was there.

"Hmm...strange-"

I let out the most loudest and most high-pitched scream of my entire life to the point I could feel like I lost half of my bloody lifespan.

"Hey, hyung", Tae said as he stood right behind me, merely inches away from my shaken being. The fact that I felt my knees turn into jelly was not helping.

"Kim freaking Taehyung! Don't scare me like that! I think my soul ran off 89 miles per hour back there", I scolded the younger as he chuckled in amusement.

Kids-

"Sorry, hyung. I was just testing my speed and stealth", he said casually as he showed off his signature rectangular smile, ended up looking like an innocent 4 year old rather than an immortal 24 year old.

"Speed my ass, you just almost sent me to my grave with an unwanted free ticket from the devil, gee", I said as I calmed my speedy heartbeat. I can die from shock living with these brats.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, sunshine hyung. Let's get you a drink, I'm exhausted", he said as he closed the door, snaking his arm around my shoulders as he did so.

He seems to be looking down every corner of the small cottage which belonged to no other than the Lord of Nature, Jimin.

"Are you looking for someone?", I asked, narrowing my now orange eyes as he put on a poker face, cold sweat running down his forehead.

"Umm, no? Why do you ask?", his tone seemed a little off as his eyes looked everywhere but mine.

"You seem...fishy", I narrowed my eyes again, making him tense as he let out a nervous chuckle.

"Fishy? I certainly don't swim, hyung. I wouldn't dare try", he said as we sat down at the dinner table where he snatched the glass of water which I was about to gulp down.

The level of disrespect I get from these kids-

"Well-"

Another knock bothered us as our heads snap towards the door which we just closed a few moments ago.

I hopped down my not-so-tall chair and skipped my way to the door as I gently opened it. Silently praying it wasn't bunny brat that would scare my wig off.

To my relief, it was just Y/N with a basket full, I mean, extremely full, of fresh, red, sweet strawberries. I could hardly see her small tiny figure behind the basket as her tiny hands struggled to hold it up.

A chuckle left my lips as I lifted the basket of red fruit up for the tiny little munchkin who let out pants of exhaustion.

"Hey there, sunshine! You're back!", I said cheerfully as she leaned against my long, long legs in exhaustion.

"Hi...Hobi oppa. I got the... strawberries", she said between pants as she struggled to stand up still.

How cute.

"Aww, you must be exhausted. Come in and rest. By the way, where's-"

"HERE I AM!!", Jimin popped up right behind me, the exact same spot where Tae was a few bratty moments ago, making me jump in extreme shock as I dropped the basket of strawberries.

On top of Y/N who was resting against my leg.

"Ooft-", she huffed as she was pressed down a mountain of strawberries, making me panic in terrified Jin mode.

"OH MY GOD, MY LITTLE SUNSHINE, ARE YOU ALRIGHT!!", I panicked as I scooped her up from the pile of strawberries. My hands holding her up by her small torso as she blinked at me. Aigoo...

"I'm good", she squeaked as she showed an adorable thumb up at me, her smile turning a little rectangular just like Tae's.

They actually smile the same way.

A sigh of relief left me as I glared at the short bratty midget next to me who almost hurt my precious lil' ball of sunshine.

"You could have drowned her in strawberries and I'll never eat another strawberry again!!", I scolded him as he panicked, slightly guilty for hurting Y/N.

"I'm sorry, creampuff. Are you alright? Oppa didn't mean to hurt you", Jimin said as he pouted his full lips, his puppy eyes looking appearing as he soothed Y/N's small blonde head.

"It's okay. I'm fine, MinMin oppa!! See!!", she said cheerfully as she hugged my neck, pressing her fluffy cheek against my own.

I'm gonna die of munchkin cuteness, save me.

Jimin was extremely awed as she pouted her baby lips while her cheek was still against mine. He couldn't resist baby cuteness when it comes to Y/N, she is just adorable.

"Aigoo...my heart is gonna- ARGH!!", Jimin said as he exploded from the excessive cuteness from this innocent child. She hardly even laid a finger on him and he's bursting from the amount of UwU's he's experiencing.

Y/N giggled as she hid against my chest, hiding her pink rosy cheeks, making me wanna scream for the sake of the other half of my lifespan.

"Aigoo, you're so cute. Help me pick up the strawberries and we'll wash it, okay?", I said as I placed her down onto the floor. Her head tilted upwards to look up at me who was practically a massive triple sized giant for her.

"Okayyy", she said as she held up an 'ok' sign, placing it my her right eye.

We spent a few minutes picking up the strawberries as my giant hands scooped up a bunch like a claw while she had to pick up one at a time with her tiny little digits.

"Come, let's wash it", I said and we made our way to the kitchen where I placed it in the sink to wash it throughly.

Cute and sad thing is, she couldn't reach the sink as she hopped on her feet as she tried to peek into the sink which she failed.

I smiled softly as I patted her head.

"How about I was the strawberries and you bring a glass of water for Tae oppa", I said and she obediently nodded as she poured a glass of water, making her way to the living room.

Tae disappeared a few moments ago as I went to open the door. Perhaps he was in the living room.